Blazinburk

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blazinburk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2011

God of Fire brother to brand and friend to no one he is the one who control all that is hot and non that is not keeper of the flame banisher of all!!

Q= Fire of Oblivion= radius damge to all in the circle
W=Fire Control= Having a mastery over fire increases his spell attacks and reduces cool down time
E=Meteor Blast= Calling upon the heaven to relsease a fire ball that does damge and stuns at the last blast (stun last longer if target has fire control)
R=Lake of Fire= Releasing all of his energy Blazinburk spills out a pool of lava damging anything in the pool and slowing the attack speed and reducing there armor for a duration of the spell

Awesome !!!

Rentaromon

04-17-2011

look at the average length and detail in other peoples ideas, then look at yours. u may see something interesting.

if u dont care about your hero then neither do i.

Blazinburk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

im sorry i dont go indepth like other poeple its a concept my concept and i like it what i put if you dont like oh well your entitled to your own opinion as im i so if you gonna come on here in just say that dont say nothing...
like i said its my first one soo yea i will infinsize on it just wanted to get my idea out there...