Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Laning Warwick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wisewind

02-27-2010

Runes:
use whatever you like for physical carries (too IP poor to experiment around myself)
My Page has
Marks: 9x Armor Pen
Seal: 9x Flat MP/5
Glyph: 9x Scaling MP/5
Quints: 3x Move Speed

Masteries:
9/0/21
Offensive- AP scaling, CD reduc, and Spell Penetration
Utility - Ghost, Neutral buff, MS, and spec down to SS CD reduction.

Summoner Spells
-Ghost-
May seem like overkill due to his naturally high MS but I like it's versatility to chase or escape a gank and it synergizes well with Cleanse
-Cleanse-
Again like Ghost it can be used both for offensive and defensive purposes. Also a low CD at 85 seconds which mean you can use it more often

Item Build
Mana Crystal + 2hp pots
Mana Crystal => Sheen, Boots of Speed
Phage
Phage=> Frozen Mallet
or
Zeal => Trinity Force
Wit's End// Malady// Black Cleaver// Bloodthirster
Banshee's Veil or Guardian Angel

Skill Build
(First 6 LvLs)
1 Hungering Strike
2 Hunter's Call
3 HS
4 Blood Scent
5 HC
6 Infinite Duress
7-18 (R>Q>W>E)

Brief Analysis
-Sheen-
I take this due to the fact that he can use Hungering Strike more often now. It's a great way to harass and significantly increase his DPS. With Masteries and Golem he can use HS approx. every 4 seconds.
Makes it a lot easier to setup kills during the laning phase once you get Infinite Duress.

-Merc Treads-
while it's tempting to take mobility or swiftness I would rather go with these for the survivability especially when Cleanse is on CD.

-Frozen Mallet-
2 Reasons why I get this, it turn your Hunter's Call into a CC skill and it adds a high amount of HP for added survivability

or

-Trinity Force-
Adds to your burst damage when you are using all his skills in rapid succession. I want to say blood scent also triggers this when it activates.

Author's Note: This is based off of a handful of games with Warwick since recent patch so I will continually update this as I go. Feedback positive or negative is always welcome