Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL Mafia Promotion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lord kratos

02-27-2010

I am promoting my game of Mafia revolving around LoL champions. If you would like to join, please go to this link. A maximum of 20 players will be allowed to play, with all after that being replacements. I hope you have fun.

And this is not really off-topic because I managed to take most of the basic playing styles/strategies and fit them into the game. Enjoy!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=744243#post744243

A thread is also in General Discussion.

JonTehKnight

02-27-2010

Actually it is the wrong section. This is supposed to be guides and strategies for playing the actual game not an unofficial fan-made game.

lord kratos

02-27-2010

Quote:
SgtJon117:
Actually it is the wrong section. This is supposed to be guides and strategies for playing the actual game not an unofficial fan-made game.

Eh, then just delete it. Or rate it down so it leaves the first page.