Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

[Champion Concept] *Unnamed, Water Mage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

[EDIT] Changed W and R into offensive based abilities. Reduced Passive by 4%.

Concept: Water based Mage. Can take more hits than the average caster with decent Defense, Magic Resist, and Health.

Mage, Ranged, Support

Shell Armor - Increases Defense and Magic Resist by 3%

Torrent - Shoots duel jets of water in a given direction pushed back those in it's path to the end of the water jet. Slows down units and does moderate damage.

Whirlpool - Create a powerful maelstrom in target area sucking enemies into the center before bursting at the center dealing damage.

Hydration - Attack, AP, and Attack Speed are all reduced 10% while gaining Health and Mana as well as increased Health and Mana regeneration in the duration of use (3-6 seconds)

Water Siege(Ult) - Slams columns of water to the ground in a large radius dealing significant damage.

Low - Movement, Damage, Attack Speed
Medium - AP, HP, Mana
High - Defense, Magic Resist

Uses - Whirlpool is a nice setup for both Torrent and Water Siege. Whirlpool and Torrent can buy some time for Hydration or a getaway.

I like the idea, but some things are too strong.

passive: too much true damage reduction. 1st true damage cannon't be reduce that's the point and second 7% is like having 7% more resistance at start that is pretty good while being a mage but not if he is too resistant. 4% would be ok don't forget it can be 8% total with the final defensive mastery that grants 4%.

For others ability i would need more info to tell anything but looks ok. Good idea!

Flippin Bear God

this champ is everywhere
his e+r are situational and give stats not for standard "casters"
the bonuses given dont really add up
passive is op

he only has one "spell"- his q
his w requires him a caster to be in the middle of a fight...... steam=/= water its vapor

there's not much snergy with this champ that i can see, and is lacking a hard cc meaning he'ff be chewed up

only thing i can really see him doing is tanking poorly or backdooring