Best to Worst, Teammates Ranked. V.2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Librarian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2010

1. Twisted Fate (Universal where are you MIA?)
2. Alistar (I will heal you and tank for you and disable/stun!)
3. Blitzcrank (There you are. )
4. Annie (Have you seen my bear Tibbers?)
5. Zilean (You are immortal and you run fast. Your welcome )

---- 5 worst cause I am lazy ----

1. Warwick (What's that? Our tower is under attack by 1 guy and the laners are both dead/busy? Sry, I am working on killing these other wolves in the jungle!!)
2. Tryndamere (LOLOLOL SPINSPINSPIN!!!)
3. Mundo (I helps no one but me self!!!)
4. AP Shaco (hehehehe Jack in the Box, Jack in the Box boomboom!)
5. Anyone who picks a tank and doesn't initiate (You all know what I'm talking about.)

DudeTheMan

02-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnacus Maximus View Post
How the **** is svir not on any of your lists? she easily brings the most to the table besides soraka maybe.
The vast majority of the time Sivir is played extremely passively in my experience. Consistently passive in fact. Usually it is like pulling teeth to get a Sivir to contribute anything beyond pushing a lane when she thinks it is safe. It also doesn't help that nine out of ten Sivir are horrible with her skill shot. She doesn't fit into any role other than farmer well. Even in the hands of a good player I wouldn't place her in the top third of the champions. In a well organized team you could do worse, but you could also do better. In a PUG I would only put her above the very inconsistent champions that are played horribly badly the majority of the time.

As for Soraka I would rather have someone who isn't so one dimensional and a dimension that can be countered very easily at that. She is also completely ancillary. Her contributions are usually made moot by equipment and the speed at which people go down. Especially later on in team fights. Most people that like Soraka like to lane with her and this again is unnecessary. Even as a babysitter you can do better.

Keeping the above in mind I did put several champions lower than them on my list as Sivir and Soraka tend to be consistent in my experience. I would take a Sivir who pushes like she should and a Soraka that supports like she should over a feeding Yi or a Warwick that never leaves the jungle, any day of the week. Both of which happen all to often.

On another note I'm pretty surprised at how high Alistar is being placed. It wasn't to long ago that everyone hated him and thought he was useless. Most of you have him in the top 10. Very interesting.

Novox

02-28-2010

U seriuos about not loving sion?!

Cradum

02-28-2010

1) AP Sion 2) Zilean 3) Twitch 4) Taric 5) Jax
6) Blitz 7) Warwick 8) Fiddle 9) Morgana 10) Teemo

Bottom 10. (1 being the person i definitely don't want on my team, and 10 being it's still categorized under sucky)
1) Twisted Fate (I've seen no good players use him. Don't start QQing in threads), 2) mundo 3) ryze 4) Mord 5) Cho 6) Heim 7)anavia (cause no one knows how to play her D: ) 8) Gragas (same as before) 9) Kass 10) sivir

wotif

02-28-2010

Noone is even aware of Mordekaiser's existence? He can be a great addition to any team due to his flexibility to fit whatever role the team is lacking

Taenshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2010

1. Fiddles
2. Alistar
3. Nidalee
4. Twisted Fate
5. Ashe

Worst

1. Evelynn
2. Warwick
3. Gragas
4. Tryndamere
5. Yi

Also I laughed so hard when the guy a few posts back put Evelynn ranked 13 and ryze at about 40

DudeTheMan

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wotif View Post
Noone is even aware of Mordekaiser's existence? He can be a great addition to any team due to his flexibility to fit whatever role the team is lacking
I intentionally didn't rank him as he hasn't been out long enough for me to judge how useful he is. As of what I have seen so far he seems middle of the road. But, like I said I haven't played with morde long enough to make a fair judgement.

DudeTheMan

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taenshi View Post
1. Fiddles
2. Alistar
3. Nidalee
4. Twisted Fate
5. Ashe

Worst

1. Evelynn
2. Warwick
3. Gragas
4. Tryndamere
5. Yi

Also I laughed so hard when the guy a few posts back put Evelynn ranked 13 and ryze at about 40
Most Evelynn' get countered and then feed massively. Much like Twitch. In my experience Eve needs team support badly if the enemy team is half competent. I usually only like to see her if i'm in a premade. In an organized team she can really dish out massive amounts of pain.