Best to Worst, Teammates Ranked. V.2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DudeTheMan

02-27-2010

The idea is to start with the champ you most want to see on your team. Then you start adding in the rest based on where they fit in the list. This is NOT a list based on what champs you like to play the most. Nor is it a list of champs you hate to play against. This is a list about what champs you like to have on your team. How well you play a champion should have absolutely no bearing on that champions placement. You are not your own teammate!

Example of how it's supposed to work:

Lets say you get to this point fairly quickly (just an example): Ashe, Amumu, Cho'gath, Annie. You decide you would like to have Anivia on your team more than Cho'gath, but less than Amumu. So the list now looks like Ashe, Amumu, Anivia, Cho'gath, Annie. And you just keep going like this until there are no champs left.

The idea behind this post is to see which champions bring the most to a match. People tend to be pretty narrow sighted when it comes to champs they like to play. But, most people are more objective when it comes to who they like to have as teammates. Thats the idea anyway.

My List:
1) Ashe, 2) Cho'gath, 3) Malphite, 4) Amumu, 5) Blitz,
6) Anivia, 7) Tristana, 8) Twisted, 9) Nunu, 10) Annie,
11) Fiddle, 12) Singed, 13) Teemo, 14) Rammus, 15) Karthus,
16) Jax, 17) Veigar, 18) Corki, 19) Janna, 20) Pantheon,
21) Nasus, 22) Zilean, 23) Gangplank, 24) Nidalee, 25) Mundo,
26) Gragas, 27) Alistar, 28) Morgana, 29) Sivir, 30) Soraka,
31) Yi, 32) Udyr, 33) Shaco, 34) Kassadin, 35) Tryndamere,
36) Ryze, 37) Kayle, 38) Taric, 39) Twitch, 40) Evelynn,
41) Poppy, 42) Warwick, 43) Katarina, 44) Sion, 45) Heimerdinger.

That is my decending order of who I most like to have on my team (Ashe) and who I least like to have on my team (Heimer).

It doesn't have to be formated like this. I broke them into chunks of five for easier reference. When placing champions review how well they are played/how useful they are on average as teammates. Choosing where a champ goes based on this one guy you know that is uber great or who really blows, isn't going to make a balanced list. The lists are NOT meant to be perfect/absolute. Depending on which champions you play, the frequency you run into various champions, whether you premade or solo que more, how lucky or unlucky you are, etc. etc. your opinions will probably vary. This is meant to give a general idea, nothing more.

In case anyone is wondering this is actually version 2. Version 1 which is a few months old can be found here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=29048

Please contribute a list to the post. Anything else you have to say is welcome, but please contribute a list first.

Toxic Nerve

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2010

well my list is considering that the user is good with his champion:

1) Ashe, 2) Twitch, 3) Teemo, 4) Twisted Fate 5) Nidalee
6) Ryze 7) Annie, 8) Shaco, 9) Gangplank 10) Pantheon
11) Zilean, 12) Fiddle, 13) Veigar, 14) Blitz, 15) Kassadin
16) Jax, 17) Yi, 18) Sivir, 19) Morgana, 20) Nunu
21) Tristana, 22) Annie, 23) Poppy, 24) Janna, 25) Nasus

and im too lazy to keep going on because the rest are all in the same group of whatevs.

TrojanHorse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2010

I'm not going to put out a full list, but here are some of my top and bottom in no particular order.

Top: Alistair, Blitzcrank, Twisted Fate, Fiddlesticks, Nidalee
Bottom: Heimerdinger, Yi, Taric, Tryndamere, Udyr

I play a lot of Udyr and Nasus, so seeing other people playing them typically irritates me as I'm comparing everything they're doing to what I am used to. Usually, I'm disappointed with their play, but even if they play better than me I'm a little irritated that they play "my" champion better (or had a good game, anyway) even though I enjoy playing with competent players.

Encoding

02-27-2010

Where's all the Soraka love?

notliam

Recruiter

02-27-2010

Sivir, Taric and Alistair make me smile. Tristana if more people realised how amazing she is at pushing towers.

Toxie

02-27-2010

1) Ashe
2) Alistar
3) Twitch
4) Cho'gath
5) Blitz
6) Teemo
7) Twisted
8) Gangplank
9) Nunu
10) Shaco
11) Kayle
12) Kassadin
13) Evelynn
14) Rammus
15) Nidalee
16) Jax
17) Fiddle
18) Mundo
19) Udyr
20) Pantheon
21) Veigar
22) Zilean
23) Annie
24) Tristana
25) Morgana
26) Anivia
27) Malphite
28) Gragas
29) Sivir
30) Janna
31) Yi
32) Poppy
33) Singed
34) Soraka
35) Tryndamere
36) Ryze
37) Karthus
38) Taric
39) Heimerdinger
40) Nasus
41) Katarina
42) Warwick
43) Corki
44) Sion
45) Amumu

Pwnacus Maximus

02-27-2010

How the **** is svir not on any of your lists? she easily brings the most to the table besides soraka maybe.

Toxie

02-27-2010

IMHO Sivir brings excellent early game and lane control, but late game starts to fade a little and she offers no CC.

Lightningfst

02-27-2010

1) Alistar
2) Blitz
3) Twisted Fate
4) Fiddle
5) Annie
6) Kassadin
7) Twitch
8) Cho'gath
9) Veigar
10) Shaco
11) Ashe
12) Rammus
13) Malphite
14) Poppy
15) Tristana
16) Nasus
17) Anivia
18) Corki
19) Nidalee
20) Udyr
21) Singed
22) Taric
23) Sivir
24) Jax
25) Gangplank
26) Morgana
27) Nunu
28) Teemo
29) Kayle
30) Pantheon
31) Ryze
32) Sion
33) Mundo
34) Karthus
35) Evelynn
36) Yi
37) Heimerdinger
38) Gragas
39) Janna
40) Soraka
41) Amumu
42) Katarina
43) Warwick
44) Tryndamere
45) Zilean

Archbob

02-27-2010

I prefer to see Alistar over anyone else because of his CC. If no ones plays him, a lot of the times, I'll play him.

And you have to have a fiddle too. Its almost becoming mandatory that good teams have a fiddle.