[Skin Concept] Master Yi Haw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrufflenutter

07-07-2013

Alright so we all know how theres that set of champions with the western themed skins (Alistar, Twisted, Caitlyn, Miss Fortune, ect.). I thought why not add Master Yi into the mix! Now I'm no artist so sadly I can't really give any concept pictures, but I'm sure you guys can use your imagination on this one uwu

The only big thing I thought that would be funny about this skin would be instead of a sword, he has a branding iron that says in a fancy western font "RIOT". Other than that i guess it would just be regular cowboy stuff

Skin pricing is up to Riot if they ever decide to actually use this (I doubt it will be chosen, but that would be really cool if they did make this, i would be the happiest person). But yeah, discuss and stuff I guess! I'm just throwing this idea out there c:

Scrufflenutter

07-07-2013

bump

IbMcFly

07-07-2013

Love it Love it Love it, im all about skin themes in lol, and I think Master Yi Haw would be a solid skin.

I mean, if you stick to the theme of the show he would be a "hillbilly" style character, which im not sure if it fits "Master" Yi....but who knows. I mean he does have a Wyatt Earp style mustache, and i could see him either being a lawman/US marshall style or maybe outlaw? Either way Master Yi Haw, or a Western themed yi would be pretty cool to this summoner...

Scrufflenutter

07-10-2013

bump

Mydian

07-10-2013

bump

Asterfix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2013

Meditate by the camp fire, Highlander gives him a horse to ride.

Scrufflenutter

07-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterfix View Post
Meditate by the camp fire, Highlander gives him a horse to ride.
actually best idea omfg