Denying Minions & Towers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AznBoyyz

04-17-2011

We should be able to deny(kill) our own minions to keep the other team from getting gold and less exp, would make the game much more interesting. Same as for towers, like when someone denies a tower from the other team, we should hear and epic sound saying DENIED... would be awesome...

Berkilak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2011

1. Wrong forum.
2. While I agree the laning phase could be a bit more exciting, this is just more boring busywork, that adds nothing to the gameplay - it's just more last-hitting, and no one wants that.

SilverNinjaShado

04-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznBoyyz View Post
We should be able to deny(kill) our own minions to keep the other team from getting gold and less exp, would make the game much more interesting.
You've never had to face a Gangplank, have you?

Thubgar

04-17-2011

riot has explicitly stated it wanted as little denial as possible. it's counter-intuitive, it's boring, and there is NO interactivity.
if you face a champ with the ability to kill friendly minions, then you just dont get xp and gold. and theres no answer to it, at all.

NullDragon

04-17-2011

Personally, I'd rather be able to focus on harassing enemies to be unable to get in range to autoattack creeps, than to have to focus on denying my own creeps.

OmySpy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2011

While I enjoy your idea of the big DENIED announcement, letting players attack their own towers would only open up more opportunities for griefing, namely people killing their own towers with no way to stop them

PhoenixOfHeaven

06-30-2014

easy reason why this shouldn't happen. TROLLS. some people will kill there own champs and towers just to annoy the team. also, why did u put it in this forum?

Psychoaryama

06-30-2014

Shento, the Doublecrosser (I'm bad with names, feel free to make other suggestions)

Passive: Mercykill
Once every 60 seconds, Shento can basic attack an allied unit/structure, but it deals no damage unless it can deal the final blow. If it lands at the same time as an enemy attack that kills the target, Shento recieves the kill even if he wouldn't have dealt the final blow. If an allied champion is killed this way, they respawn immediately rather than having to wait, and enemies that dealt damage to them get no experience for the kill.
Destroying an allied structure causes Shento to lose 50% of his maximum health.

Q: Minionblade
Mana cost:
CD:
This spell deals 10/15/20/25/30(+25% ap) magic damage, plus 1 magic damage per enemy minion that he kills and 5 magic damage per allied minion he kills. These stacks are permanent.

W: Championblade
Mana cost:
CD:
This spell deals 20/25/30/35/40(+30% ap) magic damage, plus 10 magic damage per enemy champion killed and 30/35/40/45/50 magic damage per allied champion killed. These stacks are permanent.

E: Structureblade
Mana cost:
CD:
This spell lasts for 5/7/9/11/13 seconds, and causes Shento's basic attacks against enemies to deal 10/20/30/40/50 (+45% ap) magic damage, plus 90 magic damage per allied structure he destroys. These stacks are permanent.
This spell also inhibits the enemy team from causing damage to the nexus for its duration.

R: Sabotage Blast
Mana cost:
CD:
Shento uses a strange magic to steal 25/45/55% of all nearby allied champions' current health to fire a large beam that deals double the stolen health in true damage, plus a base of 200/250/300(+50% ap) magic damage. After having cast this spell and made himself a true traitor, enraged allied champions have doubled attack power, and Shento can be attacked by allied champions for 60 seconds. Any allied champions that do so will gain back health equal to half the damage they deal to him.

I know I probably made his abilities op, but he is gaining power by betraying his own team, so I think the team would appreciate knowing that they were at least backstabbed for a good reason.