Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

leaver=loss forgiven?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoL Nimmo

04-17-2011

here are a list of threads discussing this. I myself made one earlier in GE that wasn't taken very far.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=wb8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=+site:leagueoflegends.com+should+having+a+leaver+loss+forgiven%3F

The basic idea is that if somebody leaves a game and doesn't come back then it is a loss forgiven and win revoked. obviously with the new tribunal coming soon it won't happen intentionally and probably would be a good addition to the game.

cLHx1

04-17-2011

They already have Loss forgiven... but i have not seen win revoked... i dont think anybody should get a win revoked because the other team had 3 players... but uh... i do think they need to quicker on deciding who gets to play ranked games and who doesnt

StrangeGesture

04-18-2011

Quote:
cLHx1:
They already have Loss forgiven... but i have not seen win revoked... i dont think anybody should get a win revoked because the other team had 3 players... but uh... i do think they need to quicker on deciding who gets to play ranked games and who doesnt

must have 20+ wins over losses in normal.