[Champion Concept] Prisoner 243, the Nameless Chainbearer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

I like the new 234 too, but IMO, this moved further away from a tank. This one, I would build as a tough melee carry, getting lots of AD since between AD scaling abilities and E+Q armor shred I'd go around beating people to pulp. The old setup had the passive with getting MR from armor and armor from MR to provide ample damage mitigation and lots of CC/disruption potential to be a PitA without damage, plus the damage increase on E from resistances, so I'd build the old one as a CDR/Resistance tank and be all around annoying with Q and still hurt decently with E.

I actually liked the old one better.

MelancholyReaper

04-18-2011

Munchlord, I agree with you. I'll put it back to the way it was, and revamp the Q,W, and E to be more pain-in-the-ass style moves, as opposed to their current form. Check back in in a bit and I'll have a Version 4 up.

Also, I would like to apologize for not including a change log... this is my first hero, and that is something I forgot/didn't really know how to do.

Rentaromon

04-18-2011

i think i liked the version i read first better, this one is not bad but not that good either.

MelancholyReaper

04-18-2011

Alright, I've sent it back to a version closer to what it used to be. The Ultimate is reworked, the Passive is what it used to be, and I kept the Q, W, and E's general idea from the V3. I'll work on the picture later and hopefully have it up by tomorrow afternoon.

MelancholyReaper

04-19-2011

So I had my roomates help me with the mechanics a little bit (or a lot, you'll never know). This newest version is more of a controlling tank-ish character than any of the previous models.

Critique as you see fit.

TPFKA Mousecop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

I like the champ concept, seems like a glass cannon, but if build the tanky ap items she will wreck ppl

Ill draw up a better concept art if you want,

Check out some of my champs,
Mordius, the dracolich
Jacklyn rage of metoros
Barothas the unliving
Karenthias the great wyrm

I have more and they are linked to some of these champs, if you want the art drawn ill be happy to if you would be kind enough to leave some type of feedback on a champ or two of mine