Must be off-topic because RIOT doesn't seem to give a ****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IJIT

02-27-2010

So RIOT does this maintenance garbage to us again. This time they go and lie on their own forums, claiming it to be 'scheduled' or 'regular' maintenance with a 2 minute warning.

The forum provided for feedback on the game regarding the maintenance is on fire, people are expressing their opinions. And RIOT finds the time during this important maintenance to go and close the thread. Why? Because they don't like what they hear? Or did they even bother reading the 17 pages of posts?

Solution Nine

02-27-2010

I've decided these forums are worse than WoW forums.

Ducreux

03-25-2010

So what? You'd whine too when the servers started freezing up and disconnecting everyone because the issue wasn't dealt with.

Dracorya

03-26-2010

Hey let's play a game that never has maintenance!

...wait...they don't exist.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorya View Post
Hey let's play a game that never has maintenance!

...wait...they don't exist.
Yeah... it's called a board game. Even most console games have some type of online connection these days, not all but most.

Dracorya

03-26-2010

I was implying online games that never had maintenance (even games with multiplayer will often have their servers do down for maintenance too). Obviously board games, portable games, etc. don't require it.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

03-26-2010

Right! I know what you are saying. People just have to realize that sometimes maintenance is a needed element that needs to happen.

Dracorya

03-26-2010

Ah sorry, I didn't get what you were trying to imply either. XD Tricky to get that right across the internet when you're lacking tone of voice and such.