Regarding

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cLHx1

04-17-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=669230

Yea basically youre all ****ing re-tards. I obviously sat afk after being 1-1-0 when i saw all this happening.. you really think i would waste my time playing in a game like that? for all the same people saying the same things over and over... maybe you should use your brains and figure out what youre looking at before trying to pass judgement

i swear to ****ing god you people are just becoming more and more ignorant to everything.

Cotilin

04-17-2011

You rage at your team like crazy, you admittedly have quit in the middle of games, you don't last hit (examples in your history include 10, 48, 15, 33, another 48, and 52 minion kills. All these are where you are the ap carry and most likely in a solo lane), you have a negative ratio in 6 of the games in your history (going 1-9-3, 2-7-6, ect.), you choose only ap carries and never any other role...do I need to continue?

Do you think people are impressed when you take screen shots where you have a positive ratio and another person has a bad score?

Look in the mirror. There are many things you can do to become a better player. I have mentioned several. Raging at your teammates and complaining on the forums and getting pissed off when people don't feel bad for you does nothing to improve your game. It seems like you are a big reason your teams lose. I have seen you post numerous times that your teammates provide a ceiling that you can never get past. Even from your biased point of view, it is obvious that your ceiling is your own abilities and anger problems. Stop complaining, grow up, and fix it.

cLHx1

04-17-2011

RIOT Quit closing my ****ing posts, MAYBE if you took the time to READ IT, AND LOOK AT ALL my screenshots then you wouldnt close my ****ing thread. its legit and relevant. i posted 4 pictures in that thread..

the only responses are from people who are like.. "OHemGEE 1-3 no wonder youre bad" but just like ive said before. why would i waste my time playing in a game where they constnatly feed for no reason but for kicks and laughs? ****ing re-tards trying to talk to me about being bad.. sad as **** those kids get carried out of their elos...

Plz lookup a player named Bendro ... Over 800 ranked wins.. same elo as me... he even knows you cannot get out of this elo because the last 5-10 games or so are the bottom feeders of this game.. newly level 30's playing ranked for kicks... and only the losing level 30s might i add.

cLHx1

04-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotilin View Post
You rage at your team like crazy, you admittedly have quit in the middle of games, you don't last hit (examples in your history include 10, 48, 15, 33, another 48, and 52 minion kills. All these are where you are the ap carry and most likely in a solo lane), you have a negative ratio in 6 of the games in your history (going 1-9-3, 2-7-6, ect.), you choose only ap carries and never any other role...do I need to continue?

Do you think people are impressed when you take screen shots where you have a positive ratio and another person has a bad score?

Look in the mirror. There are many things you can do to become a better player. I have mentioned several. Raging at your teammates and complaining on the forums and getting pissed off when people don't feel bad for you does nothing to improve your game. It seems like you are a big reason your teams lose. I have seen you post numerous times that your teammates provide a ceiling that you can never get past. Even from your biased point of view, it is obvious that your ceiling is your own abilities and anger problems. Stop complaining, grow up, and fix it.
Has nothing to do with anythign i was saying... I won 5 games in a row yesterday.. Youre a moron dude... ****ing pay attention to my threads... not once did i say anything to my teammates any of those matches... You dont get players who join the game and run down mid because they duo-solo queued. and are just ******s giving fb and 2 kills to the other team in the first 30 seconds...

You dont have the quality of players we do... you dont have any idea wtf your talking about... quit posting on my posts, your answer are irrelevant and dont have anything to do with what im talking about. plz do not answer again to my posts unless you have something to say that actually has to do with what im talking about....

Cotilin

04-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cLHx1 View Post
Has nothing to do with anythign i was saying... I won 5 games in a row yesterday.. Youre a moron dude... ****ing pay attention to my threads... not once did i say anything to my teammates any of those matches... You dont get players who join the game and run down mid because they duo-solo queued. and are just ******s giving fb and 2 kills to the other team in the first 30 seconds...

You dont have the quality of players we do... you dont have any idea wtf your talking about... quit posting on my posts, your answer are irrelevant and dont have anything to do with what im talking about. plz do not answer again to my posts unless you have something to say that actually has to do with what im talking about....
It has everything to do with your posts. You say "my teammates make me lose". "I deserve to be higher ELO".

I say "You help your teams lose". "You deserve to be the ELO you are". I provide facts to support what I say.

My posts are designed to help you get over yourself and start playing the right way. Low minion kills, inability to play multiple roles, and negative ratios (you have 53 kills and 67 deaths in ranked games on your history) against low ELO opponents does not exactly scream that you deserve to be high ELO.

You obviously dismiss my posts because you can't handle the idea that your losses may be largely your fault. This will be the last time I will respond to you, because you really want to continue living in your delusion and i feel like I'm talking to a brick wall. When you want to become a better player, let me know, and I will try to help you.

Peace.

cLHx1

04-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotilin View Post
It has everything to do with your posts. You say "my teammates make me lose". "I deserve to be higher ELO".

I say "You help your teams lose". "You deserve to be the ELO you are". I provide facts to support what I say.

My posts are designed to help you get over yourself and start playing the right way. Low minion kills, inability to play multiple roles, and negative ratios (you have 53 kills and 67 deaths in ranked games on your history) against low ELO opponents does not exactly scream that you deserve to be high ELO.

You obviously dismiss my posts because you can't handle the idea that your losses may be largely your fault. This will be the last time I will respond to you, because you really want to continue living in your delusion and i feel like I'm talking to a brick wall. When you want to become a better player, let me know, and I will try to help you.

Peace.
No i dismiss your posts because the screen shots i provide are from games where i feel are no point in playing anymore... just because i have low stats in that game means that i was not playing. and therefore was just trying to show the rest of the community the quality of games that are being played in lower ranked solo queue elos.

Why the hell would i be a TRY HARD during games like that? so again youre wrong and have no idea wtf youre talking about.

Its funny how i win the games actually worth playing... the ones not wroth playing, i sometimes play anyways, but usually just end up getting my time wasted no matter how long i keep the game going.

Cmon dude, lets play, i wanna see how a person of your magnitude plays so EPIC!