Ultraman, the radical experiment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Motyapa

04-16-2011

Note: Ultraman is just a placeholder, I know there's a DC character called Ultraman. Once I think of a better name, I'll change it.

I've always wanted a superhero champ, so this is my design at one
He's an AD caster

Backstory:

Quinn was a typical Runeterran. He loved the peaceful city of Ionia, and couldn't imagine his life changing to be any better. However, on the day of the defeat of Noxus by Ionia, on the day Ionia celebrated, Quinn was shattered. Disappointed by their loss, Noxus took their revenge by hiring assassins to slaughter and capture random civilians, and to make it appear as if they were just mad men. Quinn was one of the few who were captured instead of slaughtered, but his family didn't make it.

Sent to the laboratory of Singed, Singed performed vile, despicably atrocities on Quinn. On the outside Quinn looks unchanged, but on the inside, he is a different man. The effects of the experiments altered his DNA, body composition, but his motives remained. He wanted justice, justice on the men that slaughtered innocents, and justice for what Noxus did to him and his family.

"There's a thin line between right and wrong, that many men only have to come across once or twice in a lifetime, that changes the course of their lives. However, Quinn makes the decision every day" -By some champion

Ultraman is a tanky dps, because what can I say, I love me my melee tanky dps
Oh and he's loosely based off superman so I doubt he's easy to kill.

Not very good with stats numbers, so Im just throwing some numbers out here

Stats:

Health: 432 (+94/lvl)
Mana: 256 (+28/lvl)
Health Regen: 6.0 (+1/lvl)
Mana Regen: 4.1 (+.25/lvl)
Damage: 54 (+3.4/lvl)
Atk. Speed: .7 (+2.2%/lvl)
Magic resist: 35 (+1.1/lvl)
Armor: 25(+ 3.2/lvl)
Mov speed: 325
Range: Melee

Abilities (he isn't a stance champ)

Fight training (Passive): After getting hit by some form of crowd control, the next crown control that would be used on Ultraman is reduced by 30%, stacking up to 3 times additionally (so 30, 60, 90)

Speed (Q):
Passive effect: Ultraman travels fast as soon as he's out of combat for 2 seconds, and until he gets damaged or deals damage he receives a speed increase of 15/25/35/45/55

Activated effect: Ultraman targets an enemy champion, dashing behind a champion and dealing damage

Cooldowns: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds
Scales with AD.

Strength (W):
Passive effect: Increases Ultraman's Attack Damage by 5/10/15/20/25

Activated Effect: Ultraman punches a champion, knocking them back (about half of alistar's knockback range) and dealing damage

Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds
Scales with AD.

Super Sight (E):
Passive effect: Ultraman sees farther than before, increasing how far he can see by 50/100/150/200/250

Activated effect: Ultraman sends out a pulse of energy from his eyes, dealing damage, the closer the target is to Ultraman, the more damage they take.

Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds
Scales with AD.

Flight (Ultimate)
Ultraman flies to a target ally or enemy very quickly (the enemy has to be shown on the minimap), and his travel time is increased based on how far he must travel (If it's say SR, and Ultraman is in his summoner spawn, it would take him 5 seconds to fly to the other summoner spawn). If Ultraman flies to

An ally: The target is protected from 2 spells by Ultraman's resistances. Ultraman takes no damage

An enemy: The target is damaged and is stunned by the impact of Ultraman's landing

The target that Ultraman will fly to is marked by a Giant "U" hovering over the target.
If Ultraman targets an enemy, and the enemy walks out of the range of sight for a certain amount of time, Ultraman stops flying and lands where he was mid-flight.

Cooldown: 90/75/60
Time it takes for the "U" to disappear on an enemy: .5 sec/.75 sec/1sec
AD ratio
Stun duration is 1.5 seconds

Lines

Upon Selection:
"For Justice"

Doing stuff:
"Stop tyranny"
"Protect Good"
"I understand"
"I can not overcome this alone"
"Teamwork is an important asset"
"I must do what is needed"

more to come if I can think of any

Taunt:
"think you can hurt me?"

Joke:
"What am I made out of you ask? No really ask me."
"80% steel, 10% diamonds, 10% titanium, and 100% awesome"

Motyapa

04-17-2011

bump

Rentaromon

04-17-2011

is this superman?

i hate non original heroes!!!!