Morgana and zilian

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joxer

03-01-2010

morgs lvl 1 shield lasts 4ish seconds, during this time, put bombs on your own/enemy minions/yourself/your lane mate. put them on twitch/eve/shaco while he's stealthed, that pisses people off

black shield is far more frustrating in a mirror match of Morg vs. Morg or Morg vs Blitz, since you can throw it up just AFTER the enemy blitz/morg throws their skillshot. you can't do that vs. zilean since there is no travel time.

zilean is awesome early game at farming and harassing, and if one character can slow him down by preventing early kills, so be it. besides how often does morg really come up in team selection? the answer, not often.

honestly if i see zilean when playing Morg, i hope that I don't get in a lane with him, he will kill more creeps and I'll still be the one going back to base more often because of morg's cooldowns/poor mana efficiency. I'd much rather be up against a carry where i can control the lane, farm creeps and get some early kills.

KrashKourse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarath View Post
Ok i was playing Morgana the other day and rofl at zilain due to the fact that Morgana is perm-immune to his bombs. In otherwords zialian has no ability WHAT so ever to combat Morgana, and his abilities should immediately do damage or at least stick to her then proc. Because of the mechanics of zilein he is made pointless agianst Morgana (far worse than any other counter in the game). If you need a counter Viger can still 1 sec shot him. I can say i very much enjoy playing Morgana this way but it seems a tad unfair.

Double bomb for the win lol auto attack her cmon it does dmg too :P

KrashKourse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-01-2010

i use morgana often and i see her in fights... you are just not in the right elo to see her and you have different champions to fight

NcSmile

03-01-2010

Or heres another smart solution if the others didnt help:
DONT LANE AGAINST HER!

Swag Daddy Nik

03-01-2010

Uh, Zilean is a support caster, i don't know where people get the idea that he should be able to double bomb insta kill anyone. And as for Morgana; tough break. She counters a lot of stuff with her shield. She's by no means OP or easy to play.

Axxle

Recruiter

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarath View Post
6. people that say because its a debuff, so is kayle's, mudo's throw, and a ton more abilities but you know what their damage portions hit her shield, and seeing as ZILEAN'S ONLY DAMAGE ABILITY (READ 1) SHE IS IMMUNE TO.
So what u want is zilean's time bomb to not be timed but just a bomb? Isn't that the point of the spell? Isn't that why zilean is a good harasser? you want the spell to be made worst so it cant be countered? go for it but then your pretty much ruining zilean.

Craixis

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Head Nik View Post
Uh, Zilean is a support caster, i don't know where people get the idea that he should be able to double bomb insta kill anyone. And as for Morgana; tough break. She counters a lot of stuff with her shield. She's by no means OP or easy to play.
He's a support "Nuker." He's only got 1, but used right it's the most annoying thing on the planet...
And people wonder why I play him

Ranzera

03-01-2010

I just place the second bomb on her so it'll blow up after her shield wears off, it's not rocket science...