Morgana and zilian

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amarath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-26-2010

Ok i was playing Morgana the other day and rofl at zilain due to the fact that Morgana is perm-immune to his bombs. In otherwords zialian has no ability WHAT so ever to combat Morgana, and his abilities should immediately do damage or at least stick to her then proc. Because of the mechanics of zilein he is made pointless agianst Morgana (far worse than any other counter in the game). If you need a counter Viger can still 1 sec shot him. I can say i very much enjoy playing Morgana this way but it seems a tad unfair.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saikaboy

Member

02-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarath View Post
Ok i was playing Morgana the other day and rofl at zilain due to the fact that Morgana is perm-immune to his bombs. In otherwords zialian has no ability WHAT so ever to combat Morgana, and his abilities should immediately do damage or at least stick to her then proc. Because of the mechanics of zilein he is made pointless agianst Morgana (far worse than any other counter in the game). If you need a counter Viger can still 1 sec shot him. I can say i very much enjoy playing Morgana this way but it seems a tad unfair.
morgana is a perfect counter to timebombs, if you just pop black shield on yourself/an ally, you will basicly be able to go up into zileans face and lol at him


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarath View Post
Ok i was playing Morgana the other day and rofl at zilain due to the fact that Morgana is perm-immune to his bombs. In otherwords zialian has no ability WHAT so ever to combat Morgana, and his abilities should immediately do damage or at least stick to her then proc. Because of the mechanics of zilein he is made pointless agianst Morgana (far worse than any other counter in the game). If you need a counter Viger can still 1 sec shot him. I can say i very much enjoy playing Morgana this way but it seems a tad unfair.
Why does it seem unfair? All champs have a hard counter to them. If Morgana is Zilean's hard counter, then so be it.

To be fair - Sion and Mordekaiser can do the same thing to Zilean that you're describing, at least early game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alphacide

Member

02-27-2010

morgana needs huge nerf, shes immune to spells has a root, a stun and 2 aoes. most OP caster in the game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gliy

Senior Member

02-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphacide View Post
morgana needs huge nerf, shes immune to spells has a root, a stun and 2 aoes. most OP caster in the game
Lol no how about you l2p first?
dont try to double bomb one target(if you know what that is), put a bomb on each of them, see black shield has a cd on it which I dont think you understand. Also her snare is an easily avoided skillshot if you are trying to avoid it. Please use your head before posting


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amarath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Rose View Post
Why does it seem unfair? All champs have a hard counter to them. If Morgana is Zilean's hard counter, then so be it.

To be fair - Sion and Mordekaiser can do the same thing to Zilean that you're describing, at least early game.

Um you seem to think that bomb eats the shield it doesn't.

The CD doesn't matter because instead of the shield eating one bomb (shield hp - bomb damage) it eats an unlimited number of bombs, making her 100% immune.

No other counter in the game is this strong and that why the shield or bomb should be reworked. (honestly they should make the shield like banshees veil and that would fix the problem, or make the bomb just blow or stick on her until it blows).

And sion is not a good match see his bombs can break sions shield if you have enough damage , where as black shield simply makes her immune to an unlimited number of bombs. Same goes for mordekiser, you can break the shield. Black shield is literally immunity from zilean, which is good for me as i play Morgana quite a bit, i just think its rather unbalanced.

For all you who disagree name one other character with a stronger counter.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gliy

Senior Member

02-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarath View Post
Um you seem to think that bomb eats the shield it doesn't.

The CD doesn't matter because instead of the shield eating one bomb (shield hp - bomb damage) it eats an unlimited number of bombs, making her 100% immune.

No other counter in the game is this strong and that why the shield or bomb should be reworked. (honestly they should make the shield like banshees veil and that would fix the problem, and the slit op'ness vs certain classes).

And sion is not a good match see his bombs can break sions shield if you have enough damage , where as black shield simply makes her immune to an unlimited number of bombs. Same goes for mordekiser, you can break the shield. Black shield is literally immunity from zilean, which is good for me as i play morgana quite a bit, i just think its rather unblanced.
Are you casting the bomb when the shield is on morg?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amarath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gliy View Post
Are you casting the bomb when the shield is on morg?
Thats not the issue.

This is not a giant deal but should be fixed is all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

togarda

Senior Member

02-27-2010

No, it does not make her "immune". Morgana is like the only champion I play and I've been up against several zileans. If you try to put a bomb on morgana when her shiled is UP, then you fail. She cannot have any debuffs or negative effects put on her during this time and the bomb counts as one.

If she shields after the bomb is put the bomb will sooner or later explode and it WILL EAT HER SHIELD. I've been hit for 19 dmg or so countless times because of a low shield rank (it is my lowest leveled skill... ulti>dark binding>tormented soil>black shield unless they're REALLY cc heavy.) And during the CD you can just rewind and put another bomb on her.

And even if she puts on the shield afterwards the bomb will damage thosse around her/the target. It only shields ONE person and does NOT remove the AoE, making them still run away from the fight for a while.

And to the guy saying she's OP...wtf? that's all I have to say. She's in the middle of the middle... try to fight a fiddle (wtf uncontrollable movements while he's draining your life and you're silenced!?)

Tl;dr version: the bomb will eat her shield, I have proof. And also Morgana's not OP -.-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Janus

Senior Member

02-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphacide View Post
morgana needs huge nerf, shes immune to spells has a root, a stun and 2 aoes. most OP caster in the game
HUR DUR, IT'S HARD TO MOVE A FEW STEPS SIDEWAYS TO AVOID ROOT.
Oh lordie lordie.