Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

my two cents

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BurntToast88

02-26-2010

Nunu should be allowed to use his ult in bushes, that's fine. Everybody in the area should be able to see it though. There's that big red circle and him so it's easily noticeable, except when he steps to the side and uses it. I've been in several situations where you chase a low health Nunu, then you realize you are going slow, then your whole team dies because nobody noticed.

Pantheon can use summoner abilities as he uses his ultimate. Why can he use exhaust and flash before he lands? You manage to leave the circle, but he hits you anyway because he lands near the edge of it because he used flash. That's ******ed. If i were hit over the head i could understand why he should be able to flash before he lands, but why exhaust?

Heimerdinger needs his old turret replacement system back.

I like the new Warwick changes.

Anivias range is great, i would like less range and a better ap modifier though. Ive actualy seen Anivia played like Ashe with her insane range and it work.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
02-26-2010

I know what you mean about Nunu's ult.