Seric - Noxus Warmage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HereticToWhom

04-17-2011

Seric has long been biding his time to come forth from his abode in Noxus for such an occasion. Just recently finding out about the Fields of Justice Seric now wishes to show that no one can stand before his powers.

Innate ability(Passive) = Entropic Field - The area in which Seric walks is trife with dark magic and he feeds on all who dare oppose him - Seric drains all enemies for 1% of there max hp per second and heals him for half///// this might be imbalanced

Skill one - Dark Blast- Envelops an enemy in dark shadow magic dealing damage and stunning for 2 seconds//// Scales with 50% of AP Range is 700
1 - 90 damage
2 - 140 damage
3 - 190 damage
4 - 240 damage
5 - 290 damage

Skill two - Bone Splinters - Overflows dark magic into a target exploding it into a flurry of bone shards that deal damage to enemies near it or slows it dealing no damage
//// Kills minions dealing 150 damage or slows champs 400 cast range
1 - 30%
2 - 45%
3 - 60 %
4 - 75%
5 - 90%

Skill three - Abyssal Spectre - Seric takes on a malicious form shrouding himself in spirits long dead./// Deals extra damage to champions with melee attacks and greater hp regen
1 - 5 damage to champs +1% hp regen
2 - 15 damage to champs +3% hp regen
3 - 25 damage to champs +5% hp regen
4 - 35 damage to champs +7% hp regen
5 - 45 damage to champs +9% hp regen

Ultimate - Terminate - Deals immense damage to an enemy champion at melee range killing it instantly if under 30% hp
1 - 300 damage
2 - 400 damage
3 - 500 damage

I want him to look like a man with dark growths on his arms and back.
His arms would be like giant blades that he uses to attack things being a melee mage hero.
Someone can feel free to throw in some balanced stats for a melee caster with no escape so i want him to be rather tanky without buying tank items

Feel free to rate :P

Rentaromon

04-17-2011

the passive is missing a stat, how long a area he walked on stays dangerous. if its a second or 2 it will be fine, if longer it can get op.

a 2 sec stun plus nuke, requireing no skill at all. a tad to powerfull.

the 2nd...so can i kill nutral minions? and how long does the slow last?

9% health regen? so every second i gain 9% of my total hp!?!?!?

umm the ultiamte makes no sence. 30% hp insta kill, but when u level it up it deals more damage. how do u deal more damage to insta kill?

it needs quite a lot of work.

HereticToWhom

04-17-2011

Your reading most wrong but needed criticism

The stun is powerful indeed and meant to be since he has no real nukes otherwise and will be impossible to land this or ult if enemy is not stunned dependant on enemy players skill dodging most skills besides the stun is easy

the health regen is total of your current health regen as in i have 100% of max health regen from items and such i will gain 9% more

the ult is alot like culling blade from Dota it will deal a flat amount as a straight up nuke dealing 300 damage now lets say he has 1000 life and i deal 300 and it leaves him below 300 life total he will instantly be killed. If he has more than 300 after damage is dealt it will just lower him to the mark where 300 would put him example//// Enemy has 700 hp and i hit with the ultimate dealing 300 reducing him to 400 which is greater than 30% so he will not instantly die