Female Yordle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XMPrime

04-18-2011

Riot has made a lot of Yordle champions and is even now about to release a new one. But unless I'm mistaken, I can't think of any female yordle champs. Is there some reason for this? Like is there some lore that explains why there would only be males or maybe some kind of yordle culture thing that only permits males to do combat?

Anyway just asking out of curiosity and maybe hoping for some more Champion variety.

Since this is a skeleton of an idea. I think it'd be fun if the community pitched ideas over what kind of champ this female yordle would be like. (i.e. name, look, playstyle, skills, etc.)

p.s. if this idea ever gets to or is currently in the design phase, please don't give her giant chesticles like most of your other female champs Riot ._.; and just in case, don't let the furries tell you otherwise lol

DrKered

04-18-2011

Female Yordle Miner: Lura

Look: Dusty Clothes and a giant lamp on her head.

Skills:
Q: Throws dynamite at a location dealing AOE damage.

W: Burrows under ground to target location dealing a small amount of AOE and a slow and can travel through terrain.

E: The lamp on her head gets super bright. Reducing nearby enemy attack, movement speed and increasing her own.

R: creates a large explosion in target area dealing damage and knocking all enemies up into the air. Lura can use her W with only global cooldown while in this area.

Passive: Lura's pick causes an explosion every 6 attacks dealing AOE damage to targets around her.

Concept: An AD equivalent to Brand (AOE damage) who excels in movement and burst.

Roles: Assassin, Carry.

sefy98

04-18-2011

tristana is a female yordle.

edit:

and poppy too.

DrKered

04-18-2011

^ Megling(s). Read Title

XMPrime

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefy98 View Post
tristana is a female yordle.

edit:

and poppy too.
Yea... those are meglings.

But! this made me realize that there are no Male Meglings. Another thing to look into lol

XMPrime

04-18-2011

omg i am a ******.

Sorry Sefy, I was wrong. Apparently Poppy and Tristana are in fact female yordles. But seriously, why are they blue? lol

Go ahead and lock this thread :x

Hence

04-18-2011

Poppy .__.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

They are blue because they look more appealling then hairy, fur covered monsters of doom.