Matchmaking: From bad to WORSE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Froich

02-26-2010

In response to: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=22605

Ok, incoming rant/wtf/why/how/uninstall. Game was 7pm, pst 2/26/10

In a game as Gragas (who is playable now) and first thing I notice is Ryze running to the tower...with nothing in his inventory, he didnt buy ANYTHING. Second thing, Kale never used her ult, because she never trained in it.

SO..the verdict? EPIC ****ING FAIL!

SirBlazeAlot420 (Ryze): 0/10
Torval (yi): 0/8
EasyMedia(kayle): 1/6
Bruteuus (ashe): 3/3

Here is the next part of WTF. The following are the summoner levels.

Torval: 5

SirBlazeAlote420: 2

EasyMedia: 5

Bruteuus: 4

I AM LEVEL 30 WITH WELL OVER 250 WINS, AND GET STUCK WITH THIS ****!!!!!

JC0226

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froich View Post
pm if you want build and spec info
We have a PM feature now?

On topic: Edit out the names, calling out players is against forum ToS. Riot can look at the game without the player information, just say when it happened.

Froich

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC0226 View Post

On topic: Edit out the names, calling out players is against forum ToS. Riot can look at the game without the player information, just say when it happened.
Names are needed so that it gives credibility to my statement, also, so that the community can be warned when stuck with one of these players.

Froich

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC0226 View Post

also, this :
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=22605

Leoran

02-26-2010

Something obviously broke. I'm getting stuck with a lot of really horrible or massively low-level players now.

Of course this is never an issue for the opposing parties where I swear I'm getting chain-forced against Premades while I'm Solo Queueing.

Did something happen? Something HAD to have happened. I'm by no means the best player around, that's for sure. Not gonna suggest otherwise! But I don't see how I'm getting stuck with terrible players who chain-feed people who know what they're doing.

It's mind boggling how the Matchmaking system works.

Oh.

Wait.

It doesn't work.

Haha. Silly me.

Froich

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoran View Post
Something obviously broke. I'm getting stuck with a lot of really horrible or massively low-level players now.

Of course this is never an issue for the opposing parties where I swear I'm getting chain-forced against Premades while I'm Solo Queueing.

Did something happen? Something HAD to have happened. I'm by no means the best player around, that's for sure. Not gonna suggest otherwise! But I don't see how I'm getting stuck with terrible players who chain-feed people who know what they're doing.

It's mind boggling how the Matchmaking system works.

Oh.

Wait.

It doesn't work.

Haha. Silly me.

I hear you. Its really frustrating when I put effort into something and its all for nothing due to failmates.

noskill5

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froich View Post
Names are needed so that it gives credibility to my statement, also, so that the community can be warned when stuck with one of these players.
Mentioning names doesnt make your statement more credible. L2Logic

p.s. if you thought for a second that a player with the name SirBlazeAlote420 was going to do good, then you deserved that game

Froich

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by noskill5 View Post
Mentioning names doesnt make your statement more credible. L2Logic

p.s. if you thought for a second that a player with the name SirBlazeAlote420 was going to do good, then you deserved that game
Thats the ****ing point I am trying to make moron. Im getting put into games with these people. I never said he was going to be good. And yes, it does make it credible, pull your head out of your ass.

dreamgame

02-26-2010

I disagree!
Look at what MM system paired the team with

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6127/fullteam.jpg