Wtf is this ****!!? Riot!!! Fix this!! Now!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cLHx1

04-16-2011

Do not allow newly level 30's to play ranked, that is a ****ing order! Or make them in a diff queue than someone who has over 100 wins. Cant get out of this fukcing elo with this bull**** every single game.

Im going to post every game this happens... Screen shot and make new threads. So you can see how many games this happens in. **** you !

Btw i only died watching this ass hole tell everybody they are noob and feed the other team.

cLHx1

04-16-2011

Im going to quit this ****ing game and bad mouth the **** outta it on every other games website that competes with you, tell everybody not to waste there time if they want competition. Just like in mmohut says, 1 bad player can ruin the entire game. Which will happen again and again in this elo when people dont give a ****

cLHx1

04-16-2011

Elo hell not real? Watch this you ****ing trash talking ignorant *******s. Gonna post and post and post until you get the ****ing picture

King Neoterikos

04-16-2011

It's possible to get out of ELO hell. It's hard, but possible.

cLHx1

04-16-2011

More screenshots of waveken coming

plz blacklist waveken and crownaq, they should be sucking eachother off

SO WTF.. SHOULD I MAKE A TOTALLY NEW THREAD AGAIN?

THIS ****ER CALLING US NOOB? ARE YOU SERIOUS? HE WAS DOING IT ON PURPOSE AND SAYING WE ARE NOOBS TO NOT GET REPORTED?

DOES REPORTING DO ANYTHING? NO! IT DOESNT.. THERE IS ALWAYS GONNA BE ANOTHER NEW LEVEL 30 THAT WANTS TO TRY OUT RANKED... AND WHERE DO THEY GO WHEN THEY START LOSING? OH YEA LOW ELO BRACKETS. **** YOU RIOT!!

xBandx

04-16-2011

obv fake

cLHx1

04-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbandx View Post
obv fake

whats fake? Are you ****ing ******ed? How is that fake? You just like talking out of your ass huh?

cLHx1

04-16-2011

Was on a 6 game winning streak today and got brought back down my last 3 games because of people like this every single ****ing time.. Whats the ****ing point, im gonna trash talk this ****ing game unless you decide to do something about it

Cotilin

04-16-2011

Again, 33 minion kills? how can you possibly expect to win a game like that?

JackDuber

04-16-2011

1 3 0, unintelligible raging, 33 minion kills
troll?

If i feel bad for anybody, it's that sona for having to carry people like you to victory. A support char w/ the most kills???