I hate playing support for idiots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tetrall Mors

02-26-2010

My lord, sometimes I wonder why some people even play this game!

I start a game, we got pirate, pantheon, sivir, jax, and me playing Taric.

I think, well this could go kinda ok... pretty ok stunning, heavy pushing factor.

however, my butt pirate laning partner runs right on out at the beginning and right into a sivir alistar combo. Ok so I know this guy doesn't like to play like a team.

so - I keep the maroon healed up and we struggle through the laning phase. Then comes the team fights... and I start looking at my teams gear.

It's then that I realize I am playing with a whole team of attack speed noobs. Pirate gets a blade of occult and stacks zeal and bezerkers greaves, sivir rushs madre's blood razor, and pantheon goes immediately for malady... Jax is ok, he goes for a rageblade.

with all the carry, I don't have a SINGLE INFINITY EDGE that can take good advantage of taric's aura!

anyways - we kept broken up, I intitate and draw fire a few times, which usually ends up in us winning a skirmish, but the pirate keeps rushing in thinking his zeal stacking is going to keep him alive... of course he has a snowball item so I feel the need to sacrifice myself to try and save him. Pantheon ults in on their entire group when we only have three people... Pirate, again is screwing around in he jungle.

I make a few comments about stupidity, such as idiots trying to burn down Rammus and Alistar, when an ulting sivir is sitting there at half health.

between jax and pantheon's jump we could have shutdown their sivir EVERY fight. but they always went after ulting tanks.. we got roflstomped.

in the end, they blame me, because, surprise surpise, Aura Taric has the lowest score! (highest assists though) You morons wouldn't have gotten any kills without me buffing the **** out of you!

/end rant.

LoL is too buggy

02-26-2010

Yawn. Another thread about how people hate randoms. How original.

TikTox

02-26-2010

It's games like those that make me want to know what Elo I am......

Tetrall Mors

02-26-2010

actually - it's more about playing a support character who sacrfices personal gradification for his team and his team preforms like the bad guys in a 70s Blaxploition.

3rdWorstPlayerNA

02-26-2010

Randoms are fun, cause you get good stories like this. I'll duo with a decent tank/support anytime, keep my Annie arse alive.