Lifesteal on Tiamat and Kayle's Righteous Fury

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Needle Schlort

04-16-2011

Since Tiamat, and Kayle's Righteous Fury causes your physical attacks to splash, will the splash damage also proc lifesteal?

Sykil

04-16-2011

I doubt it. I know that Sivir's ricochet only procs on the first hit.

malphismia

04-16-2011

No. Tiamats doesn't proc on-hit effects.

Righteous fury splash doesn't proc on-hit effects either.

v N i C k

04-16-2011

Kayle's Righteous Fury does in fact proc on hit effects, just not the splash damage. You can build Madred's and Bloodthirster on Kayle and laugh as they die, with a nice little fire effect to take out the minions next to them.

Fumobix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2011

im almost sure that righteus fury: Splashes magic damage from ur ap has nothing to do with ur ad, its an normal attack+ a small splash area the normal attack will proc madreds but the splash wont have this effect

Tiamat; Splashes a % of the damage done to ur target as magic damage so if it would proc something maybe it would be spellvamp and rylais (not sure about this) but not madreds

Fluffy1

04-16-2011

lifesteal only heals you based on the physical damage of your auto attack, the splash and any bonus magical damage will not heal you, only your base damage plus AD from items aswell as any physical damage from sheen items.

malphismia

04-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heironious View Post
Kayle's Righteous Fury does in fact proc on hit effects, just not the splash damage. You can build Madred's and Bloodthirster on Kayle and laugh as they die, with a nice little fire effect to take out the minions next to them.
Yeah. I said Righteous Fury splash doesn't proc on-hit effects.

You're talking about the autoattack. Which obviously procs on-hit effects.