Requesting Guides for addition to program

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elilasol

02-26-2010

I'm not sure if I should make another thread about this. But this is the right forum for it. So I'll put it here, and you guys can decide I guess.

I made a program to modify Recommended items right? But, I've been adding to it, and now it can take a decent sized guide along with the Item set. I'm putting a pic of the xml file it generates and such.

The problem is, I don't have huge amounts of experience with more than like.. 2 heroes. So, if people wanted, they could either use the program to make, or simply submit a properly formatted xml file, and i could easily load it into the program.

It'd be great if all the guide posters here would be willing to do this, but realistically i'm hoping for just one guide per hero at this point.

This is the thread with all the info on the program. https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=61824.

If you guide writers here are willing to help, I'd love it. Suggestions for improving the project are also welcome.

Fbsunny

02-26-2010

Would this be actually in game? or would it just help the user choose which items to choose for the program inputs?

Elilasol

02-26-2010

Just helping to choose. Unless riot starts giving me access to thier internal code, there's no way I could add this in game(That would be totally awesome though)

Fbsunny

02-26-2010

Well in that case if you wanted to you could look on leaguecraft.com and look up the most +1'd and viewed guides and add them in yourself, citing the creators of course. Or if you would like some help picking which guides I think are most viable I would certainly be willing to help you sort through the multitude of guides that are out.

Edit: I would also recommend having 2-3 guides for some champions when there are two very viable build possibilities (DPS/AP for Sion or Teemo for example)