Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Share your Nasus builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

malphismia

04-17-2011

This build suits my playstyle:
Doran's shield
Brutalizer
Aegis (if your team is steamrolling, rush GA instead)
Starks
Guardian Angel
Sheen
-->Youmuu's (From here on out, always have red/green pot)

Early sheen is overrated. You're not even Q-ing them because it's not farmed up yet. And late-game sheen is when the most benefit comes from (base damage at higher level) and when your Q is farmed.

By the way, I agree with the guy above. Nasus is a bad laner when it comes to offense. He's a good farmer though. But he honestly has no harass, and can get harassed easily. Whenever I lane versus a Nasus, I look at my own minions health, and attack him when he comes to lasthit with Q.

zxlkcf

04-17-2011

ArPen Reds
Armor Yellows
ArPen Quints
CDR/Armor Blue

0/21/9

Standard Build - Merc, Chalice, Trinity Force, (Aegis is nobody decides to get it)
Optional Items - Starks, Aegis, Sunfire, Banshee, Atma (All depending on the enemy team)

Phlerian

04-17-2011

most common :

Ar Pen. Marks x9
Mana regen/lvl Seals x9
Cd reduction/lvl Glyphs
Hp quintessences

The build depends alot, but my most common one is:
Aegis of the Legion
Tri-force
Mercury treads

Then, afterwards, depends on what they have, but mostly:
Atma's impaler
Banshees Veil
Guardian angel

Replacemnts for banshees veil:
Warmog's armor, Randuin's Omen, Sunfire cape,

Anything can be replaced for Guardian's angel as long as it give OR armor OR magic resistance OR some nice HP boost

LoaddroppeR

04-17-2011

movespeed quints on nasus are beastly especially if paired wit triforce and or force of nature

Lone Blade

04-17-2011

um... just wondering... but isn't nasus considered to be one of the best solo laners? Maybe he got a nerf that I completely missed...

Soulmancer

04-17-2011

Start off with dorans shield, then serk greaves, sheen, IE, trinity force, ghost blade. Then the rest is situational really. Maybe some more tanky items. I farm like crazy on him and by late game i hit towers for 800 with my q and crit for over 1400 on people with it. His damage output is SORELY misjudged.

aRchiBole

04-17-2011

You probably wanna rush a catalyst for a eventual banshies to help his lane.

Ghost13

04-17-2011

-armor marks and seals
-mr/lvl glyphs
-hp quints

i go 1/21/8 for masteries (i grab improved exhaust in the offense tree)

I start with a regrowth pendant which i make into a philo stone

my core items after that are aegis triforce.

sheen and philo stone give all the mana i ever need.

ComradeHX

04-17-2011

Quote:
MatadorRED:

Early sheen is overrated. You're not even Q-ing them because it's not farmed up yet. And late-game sheen is when the most benefit comes from (base damage at higher level) and when your Q is farmed.

Early Sheen is for farming Q faster because you can Q last-hit while the minion is at higher hp(just farm slightly to one hit kill ranged minion from full with Sheen) which means more Q last hit since you can always have Q on cd and last hit everything.

Bonus mana is also useful.

Isolated

04-18-2011

I think speed/fort quints are much better than regen. Speed is fairly useful on Nasus.

Merc/Aegis/Triforce are pretty standard. I usually move to Sunfire/Atmas or Veil and perhaps FoN/GA, any of those options. I like building to Atma's though as his ult as well as Veil/other tank items add health and sort of synergize.

Really though the core are the core, the rest is not super vital, and it's situational.

Hyfe's guide is basically your bible.