Share your Nasus builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ClamPaint

04-16-2011

Currently my set up is:

Reds: (9x)flat ArmPen
Yellows: (9x)hp/lvl
Blues: (9x) flat MR
Quints: (2x)2.7hp/5sec, flat ArmPen

Masteries:

0-9-21

Items:

Core:
Aegis, MercTreads(boots2), Triforce

From there I buy a variety of items depending on the enemy team.
i.e.- banshee veil, starks, sunfire etc.

I just started playing Nasus a few days ago and have had success with him. I'm still unsure about my rune setup and if there is a better mastery set up.

BeyondGodlike

04-16-2011

Your build is pretty standard. I wouldn't use hp/sec quints though.

uncle anime

04-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondGodlike View Post
Your build is pretty standard. I wouldn't use hp/sec quints though.
they're vital for early game because nasus is generally a terrible laner who can't damage exchange worth a **** in most circumstances

SuperiorMale

04-16-2011

I've had good success starting with 15 hp/5 pendant and health pot, turn it into Philo stone, rush Aegis then Sheen then Triforce. Build the rest depending on what your team needs. If we're dominating, then I'll build more dps items. If it's close or we're behind then I'll build Sunfire, Force of Nature, GA.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIANT DOG View Post
they're vital for early game because nasus is generally a terrible laner who can't damage exchange worth a **** in most circumstances
Yes he can if you play smart.

If enemy comes up to harass, drop E, W, and hit once+Q.
It is better to have 3 hp quints.

Lumaca

04-16-2011

Nasus terrible laner? Are you sure you're talking about the right champion? He's the dude with the head of a dobermann, just in case.

Kalshazzak

04-16-2011

Yes he's a horrible laner. With no ranged harass, and his only real harass being the ability he should be saving to last hit minions.(which is telegraphed very easily)

That being said, just start cloth+5pots and forget the regen quints. Hp, Arpen, and MS are all better choices imo.

Grab MP/5 yellows. Also going 11/0/19 and CDR blues makes for quicker early SS farm.(1.2 secs off of lvl 1 SS)

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2011

I run your pretty standard Nasus build from this Nasus Guide

id0nthateyou

04-17-2011

I'm experimenting with starting off with a regrowth pendant, lane to 2000g, buy basic boots, negatron, chain vest, and philosopher's stone, go lane and save for a sheen.

After that I like how flexible your choice of defensive items is. Everything you could need is under 2000g.

Barbat

04-17-2011

its not the same every game but usually follow hyfe's guide

just a note i really like getting a force of nature the magic res, move speed, and health regen are quite nice for Nasus