To all the tanks that run from team fights...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3rdWorstPlayerNA

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LameLikeMike View Post
yeah there is an unfortunate problem with people playing solo que like it is them against the world, but honestly i do it to. if i die early because i have no backup in fights do you really think im gonna keep initiating all game? what it comes down to is, if you aren't happy with your random teams find friends and stop making threads as if you are gonna change the way people play the game.
Nah, it's not like that. I'm sure, at least I'd like to think I am, that most of us realize solo queue'n is going to have it's moments. We're going to have great teams, good teams, and bad teams, and sometimes the bad teams send people to the forums to cry on our shoulders. It happens. Personally, I think a healthy dose of beer, wine, or other happy drink makes solo queue much more enjoyable. Leaves you with that ability to chuckle at the dude who just ran into the 4v1 6 times in a row. Yet leaves you the ability to appreciate the guys who play right and back ya up and ace the other team. That's just me.