Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

To all the tanks that run from team fights...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PaxFan

02-26-2010

Please GTFO... just leave do not play again ever...there is no point to ever have you on a team

Bladee

02-26-2010

ok

Ahlen

02-26-2010

To all the casters/DPS that don't follow the tank into a team fight...

Kill yourself.

Bladee

02-26-2010

Quote:
Ahlen:

Kill yourself.

this

Landa

02-26-2010

To all the people that use the forums as means for raging. GTFO

PaxFan

02-26-2010

Quote:
Ahlen:

Kill yourself.

agree with that too

Andromansis

Recruiter

02-26-2010

Quote:
Ahlen:

Kill yourself.

Yea, getting called a feeder for suddenly not having backup makes me rage a bit.
I go through all of the trouble of getting 4k health and more armor and magic resist than you can shake a stick at...
and you don't even bother to follow me into battle or even think about coming close after you've seen me eat all of their skills and still be at half health?

Dafe

Recruiter

02-26-2010

what i hate the most is when somebody rage after me cause im a tank who manage to flee with 100 hp... hes like why didnt you die... heee yeah sure taking 1 more hit from the other dps will make a big difference in the game... so instead of 4 dead we got only 3

3rdWorstPlayerNA

02-26-2010

Quote:
Andromansis:
Yea, getting called a feeder for suddenly not having backup makes me rage a bit.
I go through all of the trouble of getting 4k health and more armor and magic resist than you can shake a stick at...
and you don't even bother to follow me into battle or even think about coming close after you've seen me eat all of their skills and still be at half health?

heh add me, i love when i have a good tank on team. I main Annie, solo queue for the most part, and I'd say a decent % of games, I'm stuck hoping I can initiate and live long enough to cause enough damage where the other folk on team will go "Hey, they are almost dead maybe we should charge in now". Otherwise, I'm stuck doing the stay behind the "strong" guy, oh wait, he's backing up, I'll back up, jesus he's still backing up, I'll back up some more, wait, wtf is he doing thing.

LameLikeMike

Adjudicator

02-26-2010

yeah there is an unfortunate problem with people playing solo que like it is them against the world, but honestly i do it to. if i die early because i have no backup in fights do you really think im gonna keep initiating all game? what it comes down to is, if you aren't happy with your random teams find friends and stop making threads as if you are gonna change the way people play the game.