[Guide] Mordekasier Aggressive tank TANK :O

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImTheSky

02-26-2010

OK this is my third guide that i made or am making lol. So the play style that i use for Moredekasier is an Aggressive Tank, and yes it does work and if doesnt work for you then your not an aggressive player or your still new to it or even your just a noob >.>.

Summoner spells: yes, same as all aggressive players you must have ignite and exhaust
1. exhaust
2. Ignite
I bet you guys are thinking why isn't their heal or maybe you aren't thinking about it, but im going to tell you anyways, the reason why you shouldn't even use heal are three reasons: 1. your playing aggressive, 2. your going to have health regen so why bother >.>, and 3. .......idk? lmfao .

Skill Chart(full)
1.E = you must have E first because your boosting up ur sheild whenever you are fighting and it only cost 24hp while the other skills cost 26 and 30 hp taken away and it has a 6 sec cooldown
2.Q = If your aggressive enough go for Q but only harass until you get W
3.W = This is a buff that will help you get a kill for a major defense and magic resist
4.Q
5.E
6.R
7.Q
8.Q
9.E
10.E
11.R
12.W
13.Q
14.E
15.W
16.R
17.W
18.W

Now for the build:

Tank Build("damage")
!. Start with a Doran sheild it wil help alot because your so freaking up at the beginning you can easily die if you buy something else and also get a health pot.
2. boots of swiftness or go for ninja tabi but i go for boots of swiftness.
3. Warden Mail, yes a warden mail, it is very help since it has health regen and armor.
4. Frozen Mallet, I would first get a belt if you do happen to get the gold and then the ruby crystal, by then you would farm up and get frozen mallet in no time.
5. Aegis of the Legion
6. Atma's Impaler, by this time you should sell your doran sheild after getting your chain vest in which make it sum up ur gold to 1875 or something to the atma's impaler before selling your doran sheild, Blah i know this sounded weird.
7. if you have enough time get a warmong. with the belt just get belt

Tank Build(Pure Tank?)
1. Doran Shield
2. ninja tabi
3. warden mail
4. Thorn mail
5. Aegis of the legion
6. Guardian Angel sell doran sheild
7. warmong

For the Tank Build(Pure Tank?) you can switch it around of the order if you want hp more then armor which you should since mordekasir skills take away hp.

So anyways leave comments or tips or even help below, ty

btw if your wondering if it sucks, it doesn't. only had 3 bad game with it because of bad teamwork and my first time playing him XD. and my average kd should be around +7 but one game i think i got +11 and some other games +7 +8 +9 +4. and no these are not random numbers well maybe O.obut it sums up to it and what im saying is you can score big. also Huge tip: 3vs1 on my build you win IF you get ur ult creep in time adn you can kill a lvl18 full helth poppy with a Jax half health and a twitch full health btw it was jax that was my creep and you survive and get hit with turrent around 100 hp left btw i was lvl18 so gl and hope this works out for you and if it cant then dont play as mord or train him in practice game before playing real game >.>

Holepuncher

02-26-2010

This seems to be entirely designed around anti-carry.

Lack of hp and magic res will cost you vs nukers.

ImTheSky

02-26-2010

eeh nope not really lol i killed them... loads of times well i mean i fought against another mord and he was always one lvl higher then me but i kept killing him and survived a ryze with veigar but you do survive with around 200 or 300