Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Advice on runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaz3king

02-26-2010

Can someone tell me some good cheap tier 1 runes to buy. Im a lev 19 and i havent bought any yet and i dont feel like spending that many ip points on them yet so can someone tell me what good tier 1 runes that i should buy for the charcters i normally play. Twisted Fate,Sivir,Tiistina

Ty in advance.

IrishDoom

02-26-2010

Here's what I've heard in terms of an "all-purpose" set up.

Page 1: Red - Armor Pen, Yellow - Dodge, Blue - Cool Down Reduction, Quint - Move speed
Page 2: Red - Magic Pen, Yellow - Dodge, Blue - Cool Down Reduction, Quint - Move speed

This will give you a good deal of flexibility with hero selection. Page 1 for physical types, page 2 for magic types.

Fbsunny

02-26-2010

I would suggest waiting till you get to level 20 and then start buying tier 3 runes. It will be a waste of IP if you get tier 1 right before you start buying tier 3.