Anivia Livestream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RHINO Mk II

02-26-2010

I couldn't tell for sure, but it looked like Poppy did heroic charge through your wall. I think this has happened to me as well, and is a bug that should be fixed.

RHINO Mk II

02-26-2010

lol @ greedy amumu who didnt bother to click on you to check for egg.

RHINO Mk II

02-26-2010

Double catalyst? I know that RoA is worthless in a game thats pretty much over, but I would expect to see you buffing AP or something since you'll be fountaining so often at this point.

RHINO Mk II

02-26-2010

gg

Kaiokhen

02-26-2010

1-5 that was not so good O_o i think u better off with Nidalee

RHINO Mk II

02-26-2010

you doing another?

flankd

The Council

02-26-2010

Well, sorry that probably made me look terrible but that wasn't an easy lane to 1v2... Poppy can charge and Amumu can hook so even if i'm playing defensive and passively in the back I just get denied of XP, this is a pretty common tactic at higher rated games, when I smurf w/ friends people don't realize this. They laned perfectly and I got rocked, was a gg though I'll be queuing again hopefully I don't fail miserably.

flankd

The Council

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHINO Mk II View Post
Double catalyst? I know that RoA is worthless in a game thats pretty much over, but I would expect to see you buffing AP or something since you'll be fountaining so often at this point.
I normally finish RoA but I was getting so rocked I had no choice, Just bought what I could.

Kaiokhen

02-26-2010

Do nidalee i wanna see if you are good wit her

RHINO Mk II

02-26-2010

Yeah, your build looks fairly similar to mine. Although you creep more with FF... I rarely do that. Either its a big enough wave for storm, or I can get most of them by autoattacking at the right time.