Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Games is hiring! *UPDATED*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teakteah

02-26-2010

Quote:
Lima Beans:
Free Waffles for all employees!

Blue Waffles?

BlueR0se

Recruiter

02-26-2010

I think I have a friend that's interested in doing something like this xD Sadly he lives in Vegas.

goldemerald

Recruiter

02-26-2010

Quote:
Pendragon:
Indeed they are. Many positions include relocation for candidates who are qualified.

Could I intern just for the summer to get some work experience? I have family already living there, and I'm really good at making Waffles/fetching the cookies and red bull.

GOOOSE

02-26-2010

Quote:
Indeed they are. Many positions include relocation for candidates who are qualified.

Haha **** thats what I figured. Too bad. That entry level Java engineering position looks very appealing. I'm going to be a Computer Science Graduate soon but too bad I'm from Boston MA. =[

BobFodder

02-26-2010

That's partly the reason one gets a college eduction; so they don't have to stick to their home towns for jobs. Go for it! If you get the job, that means you have a job in a new city and won't have to worry much about money. Seize the moment!

Quote:
GOOOSE:
Haha **** thats what I figured. Too bad. That entry level Java engineering position looks very appealing. I'm going to be a Computer Science Graduate soon but too bad I'm from Boston MA. =[

ArSaNiL

02-26-2010

Good evening Pendragon,
I have some interest for one of the Eu marketing posts.
Could it be possible to send me some informations about the qualifications required ?
I am myself from Europa and I would gladly give my contribution for your society.

02-26-2010

Quote:
ArSaNiL:
Good evening Pendragon,
I have some interest for one of the Eu marketing posts.
Could it be possible to send me some informations about the qualifications required ?
I am myself from Europa and I would gladly give my contribution for your society.

Don't hire this man.... He doesn't know how to click links...

Kamiya

Recruiter

02-26-2010

Open an office in Arizona! =)

railspider

02-26-2010

PM me when you have legal positions open.

Scorpiux

02-26-2010

Quote:
Pendragon:

I've looked through many of your listings and I don't see them saying if they do or don't qualify for relocation. Are you specifying which qualify or is it more so the candidate?