Riot Games is hiring! *UPDATED*

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teakteah

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
Free Waffles for all employees!
Blue Waffles?

BlueR0se

02-26-2010

I think I have a friend that's interested in doing something like this xD Sadly he lives in Vegas.

goldemerald

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Indeed they are. Many positions include relocation for candidates who are qualified.
Could I intern just for the summer to get some work experience? I have family already living there, and I'm really good at making Waffles/fetching the cookies and red bull.

GOOOSE

02-26-2010

Quote:
Indeed they are. Many positions include relocation for candidates who are qualified.
Haha **** thats what I figured. Too bad. That entry level Java engineering position looks very appealing. I'm going to be a Computer Science Graduate soon but too bad I'm from Boston MA. =[

BobFodder

02-26-2010

That's partly the reason one gets a college eduction; so they don't have to stick to their home towns for jobs. Go for it! If you get the job, that means you have a job in a new city and won't have to worry much about money. Seize the moment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOOSE View Post
Haha **** thats what I figured. Too bad. That entry level Java engineering position looks very appealing. I'm going to be a Computer Science Graduate soon but too bad I'm from Boston MA. =[

ArSaNiL

02-26-2010

Good evening Pendragon,
I have some interest for one of the Eu marketing posts.
Could it be possible to send me some informations about the qualifications required ?
I am myself from Europa and I would gladly give my contribution for your society.

Jazzminkey

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArSaNiL View Post
Good evening Pendragon,
I have some interest for one of the Eu marketing posts.
Could it be possible to send me some informations about the qualifications required ?
I am myself from Europa and I would gladly give my contribution for your society.
Don't hire this man.... He doesn't know how to click links...

Kamiya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2010

Open an office in Arizona! =)

railspider

02-26-2010

PM me when you have legal positions open.

Scorpiux

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
I've looked through many of your listings and I don't see them saying if they do or don't qualify for relocation. Are you specifying which qualify or is it more so the candidate?