Practice games should have all Champions.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CruciferZ

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
We considered this, but one issue is that unlocking all Champions in practice will drive more people into practice mode and split our player base. More players in MM means shorter queues and better matches. Practice mode is not the best way to experience our game, and we shouldn't make that the superior mode.

- RiotChris
I most certainly beg to differ...the best games I've had during my time in LoL have come in practice mode when a group of guys fed up with the terrible matchmaking system decide to go play a practice game where its specified -

"Level 10-15 No Leavers allowed"

and you get people all = level, with no leaves.

Best 60 min back and fourth gameplay experience in LoL hands down...its actually sad more people don't take advantage of this but alas most don't because there is no stat tracking and after 4 games no IP/EXP.

Which is depressing because it makes the game 100x better.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AeonMax

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
We considered this, but one issue is that unlocking all Champions in practice will drive more people into practice mode and split our player base. More players in MM means shorter queues and better matches. Practice mode is not the best way to experience our game, and we shouldn't make that the superior mode.

- RiotChris
Isn't the player base large enough by now to where this isn't an issue? If not, is this delaying the roll-out of additional game modes?