Just solo queued aaaannnd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xinoxlx

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedon View Post
Actually yes, Riot does punish people that they say they will punish.

You're just quoting the typical line from someone who is too lazy to report them. Oh well, keep getting afk'ers then. I never see any afk'ers. Must be a low Elo issue. Have fun qq'ing.
Last I checked "lazy" and "cynical" weren't interchangeable. Must be nice having a premade every-time you play instead of being stuck with terrible people cause you can't win with them on your team and raise your elo.

Kragus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta View Post
If someone AFKs your whole game, just take a screenshot and report it to support@riotgames.com

That individual will likely be banned, and all of the IP they exploited for will be gone.
I seriously, seriously doubt Riot is going to ban an AFK or even take away the IP they got from the game. They will probably get an email asking them politely to not do that anymore until they've been reported 20 times.

Try it sometime... go afk and report yourself from another account and see what happens. I'd like to know and am too chicken to do it myself.

PaxFan

02-26-2010

you didnt notice these people before because they were getting queue dodged all the time so people complained about queue dodging and now Riot has created a big problem as oppose to having a minor inconvenience

LameLikeMike

Adjudicator

02-26-2010

I for one have had a more consistent experience and like the system in place. there should definitely be a fix to the issue of afk'ers in champ select though.

3rdWorstPlayerNA

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedon View Post
Actually yes, Riot does punish people that they say they will punish.

You're just quoting the typical line from someone who is too lazy to report them. Oh well, keep getting afk'ers then. I never see any afk'ers. Must be a low Elo issue. Have fun qq'ing.
Yeah, i'd have to say I don't get any AFKrs either, and to be honest, I don't think I'm in a high elo at all. Wins/losses balance out at about 50% each, tho most of the losses are from learning the game early on. Every now and then I have someone with bad internet on team, but that happens, and the odd leaver tends to be on the other team. Guess I'm just lucky that way.