RADS error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehPanCakeMIX

04-16-2011

me 2 :L.. tried reinstalling the game twice, and i just finish repairing it.. still nothing, i press the icon and the logo shows then turns into a black square and i get the rads error

Insanehooker

04-16-2011

Same problem...i know it doesn't help to not add any information but at least its nice knowing that alot more people are having the same issue, and it just isn't a problem for you're computer

LuckyBeat

04-16-2011

Getting this issue aswell

levelonemage

04-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowfox86 View Post
There's a way to check on the site, I had to search for it, but no, the servers are indeed up and running.

Same problem, any luck?
After further reading through some of these posts, someone suggested that the pathing information for the updater is incorrect, which would mean the client would try downloading from the incorrect location. That can explain this:

( ERROR)[10:04:15.767] RADS::Common::HTTPHelper::FileExists: HTTP Query returned status 404
( ERROR)[10:04:15.767] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: Retrying after failed attempt 1

It makes the request, and the request goes unheard. Servers being down was my first thought, but the updater having a bad specified path is a totally legitimate suggestion.

No matter what though, I doubt the problem is on our side

F0XX0R

04-16-2011

Is this an NA issue only? Or are Europe players experiencing the error as well?

Octadilo

04-16-2011

I try and download League of legends on their website and the download page is not opening! WHAT DO I DO? does anyone have a specific link to download the launcher....also on a side note it was working yesterday all day and i wake up today only to find this silly error so i un installed LoL and i try and re install from website and i cant download it...please someone help

ShadowSoldi3r

04-16-2011

Bump!

McRooster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-16-2011

Still no Riot response lmao.

Jolkien

04-16-2011

Same issue here. Tried re-installing, Will try to reboot.

ShadowSoldi3r

04-16-2011

Bump