RADS error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kid krazee

06-21-2012

okie i try to click the game and this thing pops up titled-RADS error- and it says-could not connect the HTTP server. please check that your internet connection is enable and that your firewall is not blocking access-- and im internt it fine soo idk plz help! >.>

SOTS HyperLust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

I had this issue sometime last year. Someone told me to Uninstall LoL itself and go into the folder which LoL is held and erase ALL RADS files! Make sure you delete them from your recycle bin. If that still doesn't work DO NOT reinstall League of Legends but go back into the folder and make sure you try to find everything related to LoL except screen shots and such and delete ALL of it! Then reinstall LoL so while installing it again it will create a new folder and all new files.

YoMamaHa

06-21-2012

This happened to me, some of my files were so corrupted i couldn't delete them at all, re-install repair didn't work. So i had to completely wipe my comp and complete a 13HR download of Windows again.

NikkiiSaNeKo

08-02-2012

Same problem... :/

runnersup

01-02-2013

But when i click on http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=ja , the page you request cannot be found

runnersup

01-02-2013

I Install it and lol don't work

SplAshEr98

01-21-2013

guys i have just downloaded LoL when its updating its stuck at 33% and when it scan files its show some
kernal error can u plz help me to fix