I'm the best guide maker in LoL, SUCK IT!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rectal Necrosis

02-26-2010

That's right. Tell you what, I can write a guide for anyone. I played MordenKaiser twice last night, you know what I'm gonna do? Write a guide about it with a flawed item build because I was playing scrubs who didn't know how to play when my build worked twice (Oh man, they totally didn't see those 5 warmogs and one atma's impaler coming).

Read my guides! They're bland and without personality, but I'm sure they're full of all sorts of useful information that someone who hasn't played the champion I'm writing the guide on ONCE can probably use to get a kill or something against bots!

Condon, pfffffft. Condon can't write a guide for ****. His are lackluster with flawed build. MFing Cho'gath? More like the F gath (the F is for PHAIL!). He obviously hasn't played Singed or he'd know that a DEEPS singed is the way to go.

T0ggle is the best guide writer ever guys! He's so good I think condon is secretly jealous of how he's programmed his computer to /spam_(champion_name_here)_Guide.

*Watches in amusement as this thread gets spammed by people who can't read into irony/satire in text*

makkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2010

while i understand what your trying to do here, toggle has already moved his **** to his own ****hole, we merely need to get him to stop spamming other peoples threads with links to it, not make more off topic threads than there already are >.>

Rectal Necrosis

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkii View Post
while i understand what your trying to do here, toggle has already moved his **** to his own ****hole, we merely need to get him to stop spamming other peoples threads with links to it, not make more off topic threads than there already are >.>
Scenester satire bro. It exists for a laugh and nothing else. Much like my (shameless plug) HOW TO PLAY EVERY CHAMPION IN A PARAGRAPH OR LESS guide.

makkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekmaster View Post
Scenester satire bro. It exists for a laugh and nothing else. Much like my (shameless plug) HOW TO PLAY EVERY CHAMPION IN A PARAGRAPH OR LESS guide.
alright then, ill carry on

soolshock

02-26-2010

Bandwagon much? Do you feel better about yourself after you demean someone in the forums?

Rectal Necrosis

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by soolshock View Post
Bandwagon much? Do you feel better about yourself after you demean someone in the forums?
There's irony gold here.

sgtbeatdown

02-26-2010

Threads bashing other people for amusement add nothing to this game. It does not help with anything haveing to do with guides or strategy.

This thread is wasteing space. Plese post something usefull.

I enjoy reading guides on how people play, even if they are bad. This is a community we should be here helping each other, not posting numerous threads to bash someone.

*turns on flame resistant coat*

makkii

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtbeatdown View Post
Threads bashing other people for amusement add nothing to this game. It does not help with anything haveing to do with guides or strategy.

This thread is wasteing space. Plese post something usefull.

I enjoy reading guides on how people play, even if they are bad. This is a community we should be here helping each other, not posting numerous threads to bash someone.

*turns on flame resistant coat*
/casts blizzard

Silent Reaper

02-26-2010

I just want to say that BOTH of you guys make great guides :3