Tryndamere: The Barbarian Banker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soupypoops

02-26-2010

Samus Araan

02-26-2010

A Tryndamere guide without Cleanse is worthless. Exhaust > Your whole guide. No offense, but if you are raping with Trynd you are playing noobs, and if you are raping with Trynd without Cleanse, you are raping bots.

Soupypoops

02-26-2010

I've used cleanse before with this same setup, that's fine. I also never said anything about 'raping' wih Tryndamere at all, actually kind've explained my opinions to the contrary in the first paragraph (well, first 2 sentences). I'll add cleanse and Exhaust to the last 2 sentences if you insist on its importance. :P

Zeero

02-26-2010

I think anything more than two avarice blades is a waste. You won't be earning the money back on your third avarice and therefore would be much better off getting the first piece of Phantom Dancer. It's only a little bit more expensive and it gives Crit + Atk speed.

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2010

http://www.leaguecraft.com/strategie...oad+to+Manhood
More fun to read, thus it's better. Though, the item build is almost exactly the same.

Soupypoops

02-26-2010

Phantom Dancer - 3400g
Avarice Blade - 750g

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupypoops View Post
Phantom Dancer - 3400g
Avarice Blade - 750g
Being positive with Tryndamere - Priceless