Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RADS Error help plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jwbigmoney92

05-18-2011

its finnally letting me on the launcherbut it keeps telling me that the server is unavailale but when i click on the read more link it tells me that the server is online and i cant log on to play. can some on help?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zoeren

06-21-2011

I found that the RAD error is because of some update in the new installer. I experienced the error then got fed up after trying to fix it for a few minutes. So i uninstalled it, ran CCleaner, restarted my pc the grabbed the old install files from my XP desktop computer and transferred them to this laptop. It worked perfectly without any problems. i have the old installer but because of its large size I don't know how i could share it with others. I'm open for suggestions.