Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Experience Vs Guard Towers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bluenuts

02-26-2010

After playing about 2-3 weeks lv30 now (about 300+ games), almost tried all champions (besides twitch) seen how other team plays and learn from mistake. My Point is Guard towers are becomming a Joke. They focus on minons until a another champions hit u and it finish off a minion first before it will Focus on you.

I play 3 games and If team listen, all u need to do is Go mid all the way. IF u can out play the other team Destroy an Inhibitors wait for super Minions. Don't need to waste time destroying all the side turrets, just go for the Kill. After lv10+ 4-5 champions can destroyed those 2 towers guarding the base in Second. Of coz I use Alistar to lead Tank and Stun.

If u play with experience player they know its Do or Die, go for the kill. IF not, drag on game time destroy all towers and then 50/50 upset loss. I hope everyone catch on cause these Guard Towers are useless after certain lv.