Lee Sin: A Lengthly Criticism

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ultramerican

04-17-2011

Hahhahaha Lee Sin doesn't have finishing power? Q->Q, R bro.

CanaryfOu

04-17-2011

I've been finding him way more useful lategame because he can get all the damage output =.=

usually ill start

gloves of criticaling (don't know what its called) and 2x hpot
->exec calling, boots of anykind (when you go back)
->brutalizer
->youmuu's
->Bloodthirster
->IE
->Black Cleaver

End up ~340 dmg
Killed a teemo with hardly any autoattacks using q-q-e-e-r-w-e

Spell, jump+auto, spell, auto(miss), spell, (endblind, auto) ult, dash back to minion next to teemo, spell

Building him crit-AD has worked extremely well for me. Around 30 mins having 55% crit chance and 300-odd naked damage is just fantastic. Plus E will oneshot caster minions, so you get superfarm =3

He just needs a TON of patience. You must accept that you are a piece of **** without farm. He's like a tryndamere without the not-dying-ness. E farm, bounce around lanes, help teammates that are getting attacked, and go to teamfights but don't expect to do awesome.
Besides, you have enough energy to do your whole damage combo... q-q-e-e-r is the regular combo i use, and you should have enough energy to do skillshot q when it gets off cd

bardwooder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2011

OP.
Gotta be nerfed
Nuff said
/closed

Jadedgogetter

04-17-2011

My only beef with Lee is his shield. When snared you can't use it! He's freekin combo based and really does need the shield to survive encounters, what's going on there!

amoenotep

04-17-2011

so this is my first post....i've played Sin and he's ok. Has decent power and can go from retreat to 3 kill pretty quick.

I've only seen one problem that is potetial with him...he has so many animations constantly that it seemed to lock my video up a bit here and there. Not sure what was going on when we let that many animations/second it gets kind of crazy

Alithalor

04-17-2011

He's actually quite good in 3v3s so if RIOT ever puts out Magma which is suppose to focus on small group fights he should rock that.

I think his Abilities just need to take less Energy and/or like you pointed out his Attack Speed needs to be much higher upon Ability use.

Strikerblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatsGay View Post
or getting your skillshot right, which for some reason, has a tiny-ass hitbox.
Now move the hyphen over one word. What do you get? Tiny ass-hit box.

Peach Plum Pair

04-17-2011

His energy costs are way too high. 60/40 for each of them.

His innate barely mitigates the ridiculous costs since he can't really afford to wait 2 auto-attacks to proc it before he's dead. He really needs his shield or lifesteal/spellvamp almost immediately after he Q teleports to someone....his Q also does terrible damage without the second half and using the second half is going to put him into danger. He has horrible poking ability, but he has good sustainability when you max his W first.

He also lacks good farming capabilities...he needs at least a Bloodthirster before he's able to farm effectively.

Building Triforce on him is also hard because he doesn't get a lot from it until the very end.

His innate barely gives him any ASPD as well...I'd rather he get a free Sheen or something as an innate because of how small the boost is (it's +50% but apparently he doesn't scale too well with ASPD considering how slow he attacks with the buff). Maybe it should just place the buff on him for 2 seconds instead of his next two auto-attacks...that way it actually scales with something...

Overall he has a pretty good early game but he doesn't do much mid/late....hoping this isn't an Irelia situation where it's just people not finding the right build and they turn out to be holy **** OP a few months later.

B33TL3

04-17-2011

I played Lee Sin since he came out. I loved him. I refused to give in when he was UP with his scaling before the Hotfix.

The Hotfix came, went 18/9/16 with him. He was really good.
Then the patch came, and his potential dropped a couple notches. I'm still willing to give him another chance, though.

OxBaker

04-17-2011

I think if RIOT just changed his health and armor to scale a bit better he'd end up being much more viable mid/late game. But as he is he can't do anything very effectively.