Top 5 reasons to dodge!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mahvel

04-16-2011

1: excessive chatting (u can usually tell these types will chat all through the game and troll at some point and ruin the whole fun of it)

2: someone boast about how skilled they are "I'm pro got blah for blah last game" (that was last game fool!!! get over it)

3: 2 or more people instalock as squishy and caps "TANK PLZ" ( I usally just laugh at these fools n choose yi and say AP yi)

4: someone chooses yi and says "I have a skin, I'm pro" and doesn't have exaust in their summoner spells (yi is one of if not the easiest champ to play in my opinion)

5: 2 of your players speak another language (likely premade scrubs)

P.S if ur still in the que with these guys and any one of these 5 things has happend, u deserve to loose

TokenFroKid

04-16-2011

tha' hell is a BR?

Thethiefofsouls

04-16-2011

1. Malzahar, ezreal, or any of the 6.3k champs are free and everyone wants them.
2. All glass cannon dps carry
3. All have flash and ignite
4. half german, swedish, portugese, edt;
5. any get free champ and revive heal

Julzy Void

04-16-2011

1. Some noob instalocks in a champ like pantheon or katarina then calls mid fast as he can. Then when someone with a champion actually worth going in mid calls it at a more casual speed, they will be like "nope I'm mid you were too slow" As if the speed you call mid makes ur champ suddenly the best mid in the game.

2. People who call mid before they even lock in a champion

3. If part of the team is premade. Good can never come of that.

4. If they tell you a champ you pick is bad.

5. Someone is jungling without smite. X.X

Just a quick few pointers to any of you blind noobs lol.

Casseopia is not a bad champion, and neither is heimer so learn how to play them or just leave them be and let other people play these amazing champs.

iTzDoobieSnaX420

04-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rest0 View Post
1. Somebody picked Twisted Fate.
2. Somebody picked Caitlyn.
3. Somebody picked Cassiopeia.
4. Somebody picked Evelynn.
5. When reason 1,2, 3 or 4 happens and I pick Heimerdinger with Rally and Smite and nobody else dodge after I say I'm trolling.
Pretty good list. You forgot Twitch as well

Peaceful Angel

04-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyone001 View Post
It's supposed to be a fun thread. Take some midol. I usually never dodge, just remembering some times where i should have.
Its not a fun thread when you are just complaining about champions you dislike. You should pick champions to play with the team rather than quit because your own team chose people you don't like. I hate people locking in with any champion, i also hate people who wait until the last second to lock in. Along with people who don't choose a champ for the first 60 seconds. You should auto pick within 10 seconds and then wait to lock in until everything is decided.

Sabrage

04-16-2011

I downvoted every post in this thread. But if I could downvote more than once, it would be for

Quote:
When some one else wants mid or top.
I really ****ing hope you don't play ranked.

notspencer

04-16-2011

When 3/4 of your teammates have jungle champs all with smite.

Naga

04-16-2011

1. Insta-lock 4 squishy AP ( or whatever, squishy).
2. Spamming / being a ******.
3. Friends want to play.

Heika

04-16-2011

What's with all the Cassi hate? I know she takes skill to play but anybody that plays her on a week she isn't free must really like her. She is actually very well off in terms of dmg and the recent buffs helped her quite a bit. Her ulti can be a real team-fight winner in the hands of someone capable.

Anyway, My only reason for queue dodging has already been stated, a friend just logged on that I want to game with.