corki question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoopaTomato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-14-2010

what's the range on gatling gun?

it's great for pushing towers but i have no clue how close i have to be for the gun to hit


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Concretar

Senior Member

03-14-2010

like one unit beyond your attack range. When you're farming minions from the side, just attack the rear middle minion - gattling gun will hit one minion behind him but no more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoopaTomato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-14-2010

thanks

how dyou build ad corki?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eric Smash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

03-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoopaTomato View Post
thanks

how dyou build ad corki?
The most rediculous part about corki is his gattling gun. The ability to force peoples armor into the negatives blows tanks away.

So, when I build corki, I end up getting
Black Cleaver
Berserker's Greaves (grab before you get a BF Sword)
Stark's Fervor (25 armor reduction aura)

And then situational. If I'm not being bursted I actually start grabbing Phantom Dancer. If I am, I go for something like a Guardian Angel or Atma's.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoopaTomato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrokills View Post
The most rediculous part about corki is his gattling gun. The ability to force peoples armor into the negatives blows tanks away.

So, when I build corki, I end up getting
Black Cleaver
Berserker's Greaves (grab before you get a BF Sword)
Stark's Fervor (25 armor reduction aura)

And then situational. If I'm not being bursted I actually start grabbing Phantom Dancer. If I am, I go for something like a Guardian Angel or Atma's.
in that order?

would frozen mallet/last whisper work too?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aLargeSomoanMan

Member

03-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoopaTomato View Post
thanks

how dyou build ad corki?
For me I build him like this:

Starting - sapphire crystal and 2x hp pots
Sheen
Phage/Zeal
Trinity Force
Black Cleaver
Banshees Veil/Guardian Angel (I like banshees veil)

As for boots I almost always get Mercurys Treads, Corki is very susceptible to CC and this will help alot. I don't like to get berserkers because your survivability goes down a ton lategame. If you have money after getting Banshees then you can go for a Last Whisperer or the Brutalizer, or both. Then some more survivability.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DonkeyBalls

Senior Member

03-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoopaTomato View Post
what's the range on gatling gun?

it's great for pushing towers but i have no clue how close i have to be for the gun to hit
I believe the range is 600. It has no effect on towers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoopaTomato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyBalls View Post
I believe the range is 600. It has no effect on towers.
dam, could've sworn it did

owell


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Excession

Senior Member

03-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoopaTomato View Post
thanks

how dyou build ad corki?
dorans shield
phage (for the slow and health)
mercs or tabis
last whisper
infinity edge or black cleaver
startks fervor
whatever you didnt get 2 lines up
frozen mallet