Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Smite should work on Children of the Grave

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

keftes

Recruiter

02-26-2010

Cleanse Nulifies nunu's ult also - why shouldnt smite nulify Mord's?

Tekman

02-26-2010

yeah im not sure what I think about this. Smite does own tibbers...

klorinator

Adjudicator

02-26-2010

The difference is that Annie will always receive a Tibbers when she uses her ult. It is not guaranteed that CotG will yield a summon.

Tekman

02-26-2010

that's a good point. CotG does do other things besides the ghost tho...

Kaoculus

02-26-2010

i think it might screw shaco over. grab a smite and you can instantaneously tell which is the hero and which is not. honestly though, i'd like this addition.

keftes

Recruiter

02-26-2010

Cleanse also makes warwick's ulti 100% USELESS. Why hasnt anyone cried about this?

hightech

Recruiter

02-26-2010

Zilean uses ult on himself.

Children of the Grave kills Zilean.

Ghost Zilean spawns behind Mordekaiser.

Real Zilean stands back up and begins fighting again.

Ghost Zilean is a summoned unit and should be effected by smite.

monkow

02-26-2010

lol looks like everyone , well most people, want smite on cotg. it should too that's dumb

Techno Stud

02-26-2010

The only players defending CotG against Smite are those who play Mordekaiser. Anybody who has played against Mord knows that his Ult is basically a free Ignite to finish off a fleeing enemy. Great Ult. But then a summoned unit spawns if that enemy DOES die.

Not having Smite work on the summoned unit makes it overpowered in my opinion, especially if Mordekaiser takes Ignite as well and pretty much guarantees a kill on any 1/2 health opponent who doesn't have Cleanse or Quicksilver Sash.

HeyJon

02-26-2010

mordekaiser has no slow,no stun, no silence, no fear, no nothing. he also runs slow ass hell. his tecnically doesn't summon nothing he just uses your dead body as a puppet to do his work.