EMS Resumes International Matches this Saturday

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spyda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

NOON Pacific (21:00 CET - 3pm PST)
1pm Pacific (22:00 CET - 4pm PST)
2pm Pacific (23:00 CET - 5pm PST)

Should fix those PST's to EST or Eastern to match the first game.

Qantes

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xetios View Post
Why would you hear about EU teams on an NA server? The play is completely separate so there is no real reason why we would know about them.

On another note, everyone will watch the player stream not this, Even though I love Phreak we want to hear the vent not Riot commentating
They arent that well-known even in EU. The team CLG is playing against is ranked #7 atm in the Go4LoL standings, so they are pretty good but shouldnt stand a chance against the #1 NA team.
The other two i havent even heard of.

Karalius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qantes View Post
They arent that well-known even in EU. The team CLG is playing against is ranked #7 atm in the Go4LoL standings, so they are pretty good but shouldnt stand a chance against the #1 NA team.
The other two i havent even heard of.
every single team in EU knows team tictacs, most of them lost to them at least once.
even the current #1 in europe - fnatic lost to tictacs quite a few games, once even in said go4lol cup.

that is my ex team ;f i know exactly how well known they are.

Fenomenom

04-15-2011

esl... They really think they are gonna fit in 4 matches in 4 hours? I takes them 4 hours to almost get 1 match started.

Cyrus2k

04-15-2011

And by CET you mean CEST?

Drunkefox

04-15-2011

if have to go to work at the time of all those games....u could split them half saturday and half sunday.....
sigh...

Prodix

04-15-2011

Yeah. ColbyCheeze has a really nice voice for a announcer.

ModestAxis

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xetios View Post
Why would you hear about EU teams on an NA server? The play is completely separate so there is no real reason why we would know about them.

On another note, everyone will watch the player stream not this, Even though I love Phreak we want to hear the vent not Riot commentating
Sorry to break your dream... but every team shut their stream sound for that exact reason... it prevent ghosting. its true though stream+ team speak is much more instructive.

Qantes

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karalius View Post
every single team in EU knows team tictacs, most of them lost to them at least once.
even the current #1 in europe - fnatic lost to tictacs quite a few games, once even in said go4lol cup.

that is my ex team ;f i know exactly how well known they are.
Yes, with not that well-lnown i meant the all of them together ^^. Also, im not in a good team myself, so i was merely talking from the perspective of your average EU players that only knows them from streams.

sukmeof

04-15-2011

When you guys post the times in the future, could you add a EU time in please?

I cant be the only EU player and get tired of trying to work out time differences. Would love to watch the US v EU games.

123456 ... 8