[Guide] Mordekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rectal Necrosis

02-26-2010

I don't know dude, He's been doing really well as a vampire tank if you know what I mean. Stacking Lifesteal/dps items on him while keep his health high has been letting me win in almost any fight, even 1v3.

EnronTheGreat

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaded 47 View Post
i agree completely with that, that's what my champion feedback was about, and what my guie is going to include. but as for rylai's sceptor, i believe that's a big waste of your gold, seeing how AP gives you very little bonuses.
Aye You dont get that item for the ap at all, but for the slow. The health is just an added bonus to hold you over untill you get spirit vissage/warmogs/force of nature. Imo.

Sayara

02-26-2010

Good guide for a worthless champion.

hopped

02-26-2010

I've been playing around with different builds and been having the most success with lifesteal dmg atkspd. Once you get some atk spd towers just seem to fall down with ease. I'll try this out when i have a chance to play though.

Kikhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2010

I think E the cone attk is the way to go on priority for skills. It by far has the greatest potential for keeping your passive shield the highest. R>E>Q>W picking one up of each of course in the first 3 levels.

I do not worry about snaring and slows till end game which I have yet to really needI am a big fan of run speed at the beginning of the game it has saved me more and allowed me to chase other players down way more then any other item. I usually go with the ninja boots on my first go back as I take Morde to provide some tanky abillity for the team.

Looking through the cpl guides made for this guy so far I see no mention of the Guinsoo'a Rageblade for him. I have been getting it after some Lifesteal usually up to Bloodthirster and with the stacks he is pretty dominating mid game.

Fourth I get Warmog and I have not had a game last longer then this set up yet when I have been able to get a good start nor have I lost one. Which consists about 8 games of achieveing this build.

I do not worry about snaring and slows till end game which I have yet to really need but, I would go for the mallets at this point.

Triforce711

02-26-2010

Ignite/Exhaust IMO