another MM FAIL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PatMcGroyne

02-26-2010

Just a heads up type thing... that game was pretty close and looking at the scores it was probably a long one... So what is the problem if the teams were fairly evenly matched?

"OMG I LOST MM SUCKS" please quit complainging MM did it's job there.

Malduk

02-26-2010

It is possible that other 3 players on your team were premade too.

Anyway, I think that premade boost should be toned down a bit. Just because some players queue together that doesnt mean that they act any differently than complete strangers. I'd also argue that vast majority of premades are simply people queuing together and have no vent communication, no special strategies, no pre determined champion selection other than taking their fav champ etc etc.
But yeah... When you're talking about competitive games, this MM makes sense.

WarBirth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxion View Post
Okay, people don't realize Level =/= ELO. Just because you're level 30 doesn't mean you don't suck, it means you play more than lower levels. It is possible for a level 1 to be in a higher ELO than a level 30.
because having 30 masteries and a full rune book is in no way an advantage either right? why do so many ppl say that lvl doesnt matter? IT DOES.

PatMcGroyne

02-26-2010

Oh level matters but look at the game they were fairly evenly matched so what more can you ask for? If you are good enough to play against lvl 30's MM puts you up against lvl 30's what do you want? To get put up against lvl 5's? is that fair to them?