Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdventHawk7

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifetio View Post
A DUEL! i say good sir. friend me and we will play a game. dorans shield beats dorans blade 90% of the time

also ashe never has the hp for thornmail worth **** so that banshiees veil/thornmail is bs advice.

i am only talking first 5 levels (early game) i used dorans blade for a long time as first idem. someone told me dorans shield i acted like you. all i can say is try it.
im online, friend request sent.

match rules are we play only to level 5, whoever breaks level 6 first wins.
Twisted Treeline
No bots or ay other players.

Edit: Im getting off the computer for awhile I'll bbl in a couple hours.
Gotta do dishes and gotta eat.

AdventHawk7

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Tillou View Post
Ashe could even do with a nerf.

Right now, she's totally top tier and extremely powerfull. I'd go to say she's the best ranged dps carry right now in this game.
No, if anything she should at the very least be considered a 2nd tier champion, increase her IP cost to 1350 from 450.

She's not too powerful, she just has the utility to faceroll you if you're not careful.

bob000

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventHawk7 View Post
im online, friend request sent.

match rules are we play only to level 5, whoever breaks level 6 first wins.
Twisted Treeline
No bots or ay other players.
That is the weirdest condition for a duel I have ever seen. Its essentially a minion autoattacking race if no one has xp quints.

vinceIN

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
Only thing I agree is her passive...its pretty much useless after lvl 3.

Putting that asside Ashe is pretty good if you know what you are doing.
I'm sure a lot of people will agree that the first two levels are generally not gamebreaking

AdventHawk7

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob000 View Post
That is the weirdest condition for a duel I have ever seen. Its essentially a minion autoattacking race if no one has xp quints.
Well I won so ... and it was convenient for him to only go to lv 6 anyways cause he needed to leave after awhile, cause it was an early-game build contest, not how we do stacking into late-game. if we went to late-game it would just be very situationally dependant, cause whichever Ashe had got the jump first (Specifically meaning we're building the same items, so two level 18 Ashe's with the same build, we'd either kill eachother, or whoever gets the jump and initiated first would win naturally.)

It was more or less meant to see which starter build gave Ashe the better advantage, DB or DS.

NevosoInverno

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotic Strife View Post
All I got out of this was Ashe needs penetration.
Constructive feedback is hard, yeah?

GENOCIDEGeorge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

I'd be all for a slight speed, health or attack damage boost.
It won't make her OP, just slightly more balanced.
Most champions can get away from a 2v1 gank, with a ghost or a flash or something. It's not so easy for Ashe, considering how squishy she is.
Though I wouldn't really mind if she stayed the same.
It's just that I don't really like to get involved in teamfights because of the fact that a couple of hits could kill me and I'd rather not be involved then feed my enemies a kill :/