Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Velarr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

I feel that with all these new champs, ashe is being very left out and ignored. She needs some love. I feel a couple of minor tweaks would help ashe immensely.

Increase base damage
Her early game is bad, simply because she hits hilariously soft. I don't think there is a champ in the game that hits for less than her. For an AD champ who relies mostly on auto-attacks she definitely needs to do a little more damage early. Compared to Caitlyn who does more damage and has far better range and scaling, she needs a little boost.

Her passive
Again, with the changes in characters and some pretty intense passive's out there, hers feels a little lacking. The only think I'd like to see changed is an increase in the speed it charges up. This will help her early game before you can buy those crit items.

I feel that with these changes ashe will bump up a bit in usability in damage. I miss the days of god tier ashes. Days when if you fed an ashe, that arrow coming from that bush meant your sudden demise. Now I can go 9/0 and have trouble securing kills, especially in teamfight phase as she also remains one of the squishiest characters in the game.

Opinions?

Brinzy

04-15-2011

Ashe is being ignored because Ashe is balanced and a solid champion.

Enzeru

04-15-2011

Only thing I agree is her passive...its pretty much useless after lvl 3.

Putting that asside Ashe is pretty good if you know what you are doing.

rest0

04-15-2011

Ashe's fine, and probably one of the most balanced champions.

Velarr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

So a minor base damage increase and making her passive on par with other passives would make her OP? Alright then.

Mystgan

04-15-2011

only thing ashe needs is a little move speed boost.
305 or 310 spd would be good.

ExStigma

04-15-2011

The passive change? Maybe. But that's about the only change i would support.

As everyone else has been saying, Ashe is quite balanced. She can be a formidable champion even with a useless passive. Let's not fix what's not broken, yeah?

Redskizzers

04-15-2011

Ah hahhah. Ashe becomes a serious threat as soon as level 6 rolls around. You have untill level 6 if you solo vs her to kill her at least once. Because as soon as level 6 pops any decent ashe will kill you 9 times out of 10 unless you take cleanse or have some special champion ability and react fast enough, or stay so far back you're only barley within xp range.

If you buff her 'weak early game' (which I honestly don't think is weak at all) then you're removing the single downside that Ashe has.

Please don't buff her, I already play half my games with 2 ashes on the field.

The Imperator

04-15-2011

Ashe is fine how she is, a good example of a balanced champion, I don't want Riot touching her at all if they nerf her I'd be angry, and if they buff I'd be angry because they'd probably end up over nerfing her later to compensate for her new buff making her op.

NevosoInverno

04-15-2011

For ashe, something that would possibly make her much more viable early game would be to tweak her damage output in some way or form. Please understand that the word tweak does not mean buff. One thing that has driven me insane early game is that although the volley hits decently hard (lvl 20 speaking) for about 100-120 depending on the class you hit, but only hits a maximum of 7 targets and cannot penetrate. Most, if not all other classes that have an AoE like this have either better damage or it penetrates. That is something I would love to see. Reduce the base damage of the Volley spell by say 15-20% but allow for it to go through minions. This accomplishes two things for Ashe: (1) She becomes a much more competent laner and (2) It makes for a bit more strategy against her than hide behind minions. As it stands, Ashe is very poor when it comes to her ability to clear a lane early on, on top of her being extremely squishy. I believe that adjusting volley would not change her output late game in terms of her auto-attack, but allow her early game to be a bit more viable. She is easily in the top 10 squishiest early game characters on top of being one of the weakest early game characters.

In regards to Redskizzers: If you believe her only downside is weak early game, get within range of her late game. With building AD/AS late game, she has 1700~ hit points and multiple classes can use 1 ability to take her down under 50% health, which means she has to skate the edges of a battle and be very nimble back and forth otherwise she is going to be splattered on the ground immediately. To be a competent worth while Ashe, you have to be on your toes the whole time because you have no escape mechanics (You have to stop and cast every move, even auto attacks) to slow them, so you're stopping to slow, its a touchy and dangerous way of retreating.

She is relatively balanced, but as I said earlier I would love to see her early game get tweaked a little bit so she stays where she is late game.