Looking for help. Elementz Bigfatjiji hotshotgg.top players if you have time read plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IM Violet

04-15-2011

I just started playing LOL about 5 days ago. Coming from being an x-pro gamer in 05-08 in MLG FFA for halo2 and on the 2nd place team for Cod4-mw2 and winning 2nd place at wsvg http://gamebattles.com/profile/-Viol...tos?id=1555361 in 2008 i have taken a break from pro gaming due to school. However i played wow and trust raiding 5 days a week being 12/12 heroic 25man is taking to much of my time so i quit playing wow. My friend told me to try this game and i have fallen in love with it. I would like to play srsly and try and be a top LOL player and i would like to know if top player maybe sell or give lesson such as jiji or elementz. I really love playing ashe and would like some help learning how to play her. Now i know saying what i came from and have done in gaming doesnt matter to alot of you which is fine but i would love the chance to learn from a top player and see what i could do in this game. If i have come off cocky or acting like just because i was a top player in other games doesnt mean im gonna be good at this game. However i would like to say that i really want a chance and i feel i could do very well if given help. Thanks

cLHx1

04-15-2011

solomid.net

live streams of top players when ever they play.. also PRO strategy guides and builds.. check the site out someone told me about it a couple days ago..

there even hosting a 1v1 first blood tourny

Nokkturnal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ic˙ View Post
I just started playing LOL about 5 days ago. Coming from being an x-pro gamer in 05-08 in MLG FFA for halo2 and on the 2nd place team for Cod4-mw2 and winning 2nd place at wsvg http://gamebattles.com/profile/-Viol...tos?id=1555361 in 2008 i have taken a break from pro gaming due to school. However i played wow and trust raiding 5 days a week being 12/12 heroic 25man is taking to much of my time so i quit playing wow. My friend told me to try this game and i have fallen in love with it. I would like to play srsly and try and be a top LOL player and i would like to know if top player maybe sell or give lesson such as jiji or elementz. I really love playing ashe and would like some help learning how to play him. Now i know saying what i came from and have done in gaming doesnt matter to alot of you which is fine but i would love the chance to learn from a top player and see what i could do in this game. If i have come off cocky or acting like just because i was a top player in other games doesnt mean im gonna be good at this game. However i would like to say that i really want a chance and i feel i could do very well if given help. Thanks
Ya well I totally beat Idra and Ret on ladder in SC2, plus I won a pacman tournament at my local arcade. Oh wait I also solo'd Nefarian at lvl 60. I headshotted 6 ppl with one shot in a MW2 tournament for $100,000. Scantily clad women constantly dance around me while I play Halo2 Halo3 and Reach all at the same time. I loved being pro but I just had to take a break cuz I was that good. So far I love Annie, HE seems to really fit my playstyle of domination. I've only won my first 25 games in a row with HIM, I think HE might be a little underpowered tho cuz it was all my skill. Hey JIJI and HOTSHOT remember when we were on vent that one night playing that was so much fun. U guyzzzzz are the best lets play together tonight kk. I'll teach you to be pro at my games, which is anything but LOL....FOR NOW.

IM Violet

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokkturnal View Post
Ya well I totally beat Idra and Ret on ladder in SC2, plus I won a pacman tournament at my local arcade. Oh wait I also solo'd Nefarian at lvl 60. I headshotted 6 ppl with one shot in a MW2 tournament for $100,000. Scantily clad women constantly dance around me while I play Halo2 Halo3 and Reach all at the same time. I loved being pro but I just had to take a break cuz I was that good. So far I love Annie, HE seems to really fit my playstyle of domination. I've only won my first 25 games in a row with HIM, I think HE might be a little underpowered tho cuz it was all my skill. Hey JIJI and HOTSHOT remember when we were on vent that one night playing that was so much fun. U guyzzzzz are the best lets play together tonight kk. I'll teach you to be pro at my games, which is anything but LOL....FOR NOW.
You must be one of those kids who stay on the forums all day and look for things to troll. Maybe while you quad shotting kids and soloing Nef @ 60 (even tho you wouldnt ever see heroic nef) maybe you should worry about someone elses post and not be a **** .

LuckSkillVictory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2011

Quote:
I just started playing LOL about 5 days ago. Coming from being an x-pro gamer in 05-08 in MLG FFA for halo2 and on the 2nd place team for Cod4-mw2 and winning 2nd place at wsvg http://gamebattles.com/profile/-Viol...tos?id=1555361 in 2008 i have taken a break from pro gaming due to school. However i played wow and trust raiding 5 days a week being 12/12 heroic 25man is taking to much of my time so i quit playing wow. My friend told me to try this game and i have fallen in love with it. I would like to play srsly and try and be a top LOL player and i would like to know if top player maybe sell or give lesson such as jiji or elementz. I really love playing ashe and would like some help learning how to play her. Now i know saying what i came from and have done in gaming doesnt matter to alot of you which is fine but i would love the chance to learn from a top player and see what i could do in this game. If i have come off cocky or acting like just because i was a top player in other games doesnt mean im gonna be good at this game. However i would like to say that i really want a chance and i feel i could do very well if given help. Thanks
I know choax and voyboy do. http://www.solomid.net/lessons.php They are both top players on one of the better pro teams. Try asking in the clg streams if you want lessons im sure they would be happy to for the right price. I think hsgg is trying to get ridiculous prices around 100$ and hour last i heard. And if your raiding 5 days a week i don't think your that good at wow :P most really good guilds raid 1-2 nights a week outside of a couple weeks a new tier.

Edit: clg coaching http://clgaming.net/coaching/ l2google.

Mabatan

04-16-2011

Quote:
You must be one of those kids who stay on the forums all day and look for things to troll. Maybe while you quad shotting kids and soloing Nef @ 60 (even tho you wouldnt ever see heroic nef) maybe you should worry about someone elses post and not be a **** .
There were no heroics when 60 was the cap.

Parid

04-16-2011

If riot wants a serious e-sports title, they need to cater to an older audience than halo 2 "pros"

maybe market on quakeonline rather than gamespot/faqs or something

you're bound to get better players