Banned feeders

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaSkittles

04-15-2011

This game is getting worse and worse with people intentional feeding Im actually done play this game now Its not even fun now, Most of the idiot mexicans and foreingers dont speak english and therefore also ruin game cant work together if cant communicate Im done anyhow good luck I wont recomend this to anyone it is such a headache

cLHx1

04-15-2011

i would say they need to make some sort of blocking mechanism designed to pair people up with their latency, so you cannot get U.S.A. players in the north being paird with People who play in mexico or south america even! thus you wont have East vs West, or you could still have east vs west... or maybe even be able to choose what region of the country you would like to play in for best latency.

i know in WC3 you had to choose what region you were from so that you would automatically be paired up with closer players...

who knows, this might also open up a whole new competitive drive.. get some east vs west trash talking going on.. maybe even see some complete opposite game play such as EU vs US play styles?

either way, sry to hear your leaving the game. RIOT can i have a job? i can do lots of stuff.. i needa job

Tholdor

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSkittles View Post
This game is getting worse and worse with people intentional feeding Im actually done play this game now Its not even fun now, Most of the idiot mexicans and foreingers dont speak english and therefore also ruin game cant work together if cant communicate Im done anyhow good luck I wont recomend this to anyone it is such a headache
Yeah, because everyone that speaks spanish is mexican. /sarcasm

On a serious note, I agree in parts, players that don't communicate with the team (either because they don't understand english or are just plain jerks) can (and most certainly will) change the outcome of a game.

Though I feel these generalizations aren't any better...